The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Members Meeting the Characters

Amaranthine · 1129 · 83132

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It should depend on a case by case bases.  In some rp's no post limit is ok.  in others there may be a need for a post limit.  I do not think there should be a blanket post limit imposed on all rp's.  It should be up to the gm of the thread.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey, whatever works for everyone. Don't slow down on my account.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nah, if you need the others to slow down on thei rposts that is ok. and I think the gm also needs that, even more reason to do that if 2 need it.  It's not biggie to me.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, if everyone's OK with it, then that'd be cool, but I don't want to inhibit anyone. This is going too well for that.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Guys, I'm going to change the rules from 2 to 4 posts per day.

PLEASE keep it at that minimum PLEASE.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
^ I'm probably about to sound very stupid here, but do you mean 4 posts a day for each person playing, or 4 posts a day total? :confused

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's for the rp, that you can only post 4 posts a day. I just want to do that so everyone has enough posting range to come up with things and let others be able to post without feeling like everything is going to fast for them. (myself included)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Would it be arlight if I also rp as both the rainbow faces from the stone of cold fire?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What's goin' on with Tria?  Has her assigned player forgotten her :unsure:?

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Nope. Just looking for a good time to place her in.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've just read both discussion and rp topics, and I do wonder if there is enough place in this RP for another player? :D
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, you can play definitely. ^^ Anyone can, the numbers could go on and on, but not everyone can play the LBT characters, unless some people start disowning them in the rps.

I know Petrie's mom needs to be played, I'm not playing her though since I have enough characters on my plate as it is.
Or maybe you have an OC you would like to put in. Or maybe more characters can be added like these:

Hyp
Nod
Mutt
Sierra
Rinkus
Tickles
Ichy
Dil
Ozzy
Strut
Doc
etc.....

But yeah, you can definitely play Myrkin. :D

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks. :) I think that for the begining (a few days or more) it will be better if I play just myself, since we already have many active characters playing right now.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
:lol You guys moved rather quickly with that last page...I didn't get a chance for Grandma Longneck to speak. But its alright...just for future posts, we might need to slow down. :DD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It did seem pretty fast to me too.  Thought it was just me.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think we DO need to slow down. Maybe after one post wait a few minutes so someone else can post.

Four posts I guess are still too fast it seems. Maybe just two posts a day for now until everyone catches up. Just an idea.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
This IS going too fast... I can keep up, but that doesn't mean it is easy to do so... nor can I assume that everyone can keep up.