The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Watership Down rp

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Was going to post this in the rp but then remembered we had this section. :p Duh!

Raptor, did you by chance use to post on Inle-rah's board?  Your posts and characters remind me of that place when I was rp-ing there.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
...when I was rp-ing there.

You were? So you are not rp-ing in any WD rp anywhere?

By the way... I went to your WD site and read your some of your revievs. Good job! ;)
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
No, sadly, no time for it.  I barely run by this place at night.  That was one good thing about being a full time college student years ago...lots of time to role play.  It was pretty fun and you had to be creative.

Yeah, the WD website is another victim of no-time.  That "coming soon" on the book review has been there since last summer at least.  Its not going to ever get there I suspect. :(  But glad you liked the other ones. :)  I was able to get the site 95% done.