The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Bioshock Rp

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hello everyone, metadude here!

Okay, as the title sugests, this will be an RP largly based on my favourite videogames bioshock 1 and 2. The game will be set about 15 years after the events of bioshock 2. Rapture has been repaired and is now hosting about 20 000 residents. The splicer infestation has been eradicated and everyone is enjoying their lives. but over the last few weeks a few people have been dying and their copses mutilated.....The residents are a little weary but otherwise continuing with their lives.

Char setup:

Name:
Personality:
Special ability: (fixing stuff, hacking, expert sniper stuff like that)(get two plasmids if your a big daddy or big sister)
History:

in this rp you can also be one of the big daddies.....or a big sister.

My char:

Name: Metadude
Personality: playful when in a good mood and kind hearted. but if angered extremely agressive and violent
Special: Flamethrower plasmid and electro bolt plasmid
Time: 3 years
History: Son of one of the prototype big daddy' little sisters and is looking to follow in his grandfathers footsteps
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
*glares* I hate you :p

Seriously, this is one of my favourite games around and now, you bring up an RP based on it.

However, I have yet to play BioShock 2, but I do have some ideas on what had happened in number 2, since I know about those Big Sisters and all.

I might consider joining in this RP myself, cause it does seem rather interesting as it is.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
that's good to hear

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
here is metadude
Pic

Pic2 although i did not draw them though

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Still am considering this one, I mean, it's so hard to resist it!

But if I were to join, don't know if I want to be a normal splicer or a Big Daddy or what :lol:

So hard to choose :lol

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
well, i hope you decide to join the rp

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Yes....yes, and YES!!!!!

This must be done! I have played both Bioshock games, and the second one is EPIC! I'm still not even halfway done yet, but this RP MUST be played.

Name: Mora
Personality: Acts netural towards other Big sisters/ Big daddys. But hates humans and will go on a killing spree if confronted by three or more humans.
Special ability: Telekenisis & Ice Plasmids
Time living in rapture: 2 1/2 yrs.
History: Having been held under Rapture for 2 whole years, she's developed a raw hatred for all humans. As such when Rapture started to fall apart she went on a homicidal rampage around the city.
Image:Big Sister

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, you got me, I'm in, granted, I must still play BioShock 2, however, I like the first game enough as it is that I shall now join!

Name: Vincent
Personality: Cold hearted splicer who loves to harvest ADAM, one way or another, even killing other splicers to do so
Special ability: Expert in the form of weaponary.  Also has the lightning plasmid (I forget the actual name of it) and the ice plasmid.
Time living in rapture: 5 years
History: He had lived in Rapture for quiet some time, however, he did hate the way that Andrew Ryan had done things, however, once Andrew Ryan was dead and Fortaine had taken over, things went from bad to worse.  And now, with the Big Sisters around, he seems to have sped up in his collection of ADAM, getting rather greedy with it as well.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
yay two people have joined!!! great characters guys!!!

if you two are ready we'll start the rp

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, I'm ready ^^

Just so i know as well, the splicers are only allowed on plasmid eh?  Cause if so, that's all good, just double checking ;)

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Splicers can have two plasmids.

but the only problem with you being a splicer is that a big sister and a big daddy would mop the floor with you if you annoyed them...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey, if I have plasmids, then I shall be fine.  I mean hey, if in the first BioShock game, the player can take care of Big Daddys with just weapons and plasmids only....then so can Vincent, since that's what he has as well XD

But if I can have a second one, I shall take that offer.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
here is a short Bioshock vid vid i made

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'll have a look at it when my connection is fast again....whenever that shal be.

However, good news is, I've hired out BioShock 2 from the video shop for 8 days worth ^^

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'll check that link tomorrow when I can get back on the internet.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Your music vid was pretty good! And cudos on using Bioshock 2 footage as well. :yes

Here is another character I've come up with.

Name: Jordan Key
Personality: Kind, but overly paranoid about death.
Special ability: Expert hacker (Thunder Bolt Plasmid and Incereate Plasmid)
Time living in rapture: 4 years
History: Having been born in Rapture this young boy was witness to his parnets eventual madness during the 1959 riots. He survived by deveolping a skill for hacking machines, and throughout his time acquired two Plasmids that have served him well as he grew.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Good news is, I've been playing through BioShock 2 and it's awesome so far....also been watching my friend play through on hard mode and man, does it look hard.  Granted, he's after the platinum trophy as is I.

I may make a Big Daddy character soon enough as well, or a Big Sister character, either one XD

As for your video, still have to wait for my connection to speed up again and all, but don't you worry, I will watch it eventually!

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,Feb 20 2010 on  10:47 AM
Your music vid was pretty good! And cudos on using Bioshock 2 footage as well. :yes

Here is another character I've come up with.

Name: Jordan Key
Personality: Kind, but overly paranoid about death.
Special ability: Expert hacker (Thunder Bolt Plasmid and Incereate Plasmid)
Time living in rapture: 4 years
History: Having been born in Rapture this young boy was witness to his parnets eventual madness during the 1959 riots. He survived by deveolping a skill for hacking machines, and throughout his time acquired two Plasmids that have served him well as he grew.
this rp is based at least 15 years after bioshock 2 so i don't see how he would be thirteen if he witnessed his parents go nutters in the year 1959....