The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discuss: The Future of The Insane Cafe

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
for those of you who do not know, I was the true creator of the legendary Insane Cafe series.. I started the original as a means of goofing off and stuff like that. I never imagined that it would gain so much popularity in these forums and I never imagined that it would go so far.

I've been absent from the series for some time but Nick has taken it to such extream heights...

He and I have been talking about plans for the next and possibly last of the series... Yes, I am coming back for it.. and I have big plans for the next chapter.

for now.. let us talk about the current going-ons of the current chapter.. use this discussion to bring me up to date on all that has happened and what is happening now.

I'll check back as often as time allows it. ;)

Start now!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
chong has allied himself with dragonstorm, and the various characters at the inglorious hotel have banded together with residents from the local towns to sdtop their plans for regional domination..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don't see a reason that it needs to end, unless you have ideas for a sequel series.  I have quite  few ideas myself.   Maybe you'll have time to rp again soon.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As long as we continue to have interest We'll keep going. It's been a lot of fun... :)  :) besides, you never know who might pop in next or what crazy mission Stripetail may have for Scooby Dixie and thier friends...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
any ideas will be welcome...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We have a number of rpers interested in the next story.. hopefully we can retain them as the story goes oon..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
So is the next RP lighter like the Insane Cafe 2 or is it a dark war story like 3?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It will be lighter for the most part, although there will be moments like in part 3...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I am considering some chasnges to the team.. and finalizing what the plot will be hopefully this can get underway early next year..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds ok.  Hope it goes well for you as far as getting the idea together.  My char ideas may be to weird, or powerful.  Though I won't be doing them all in the next one.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
What will be the team changes.

I know that several of my characters will not reappear.

Also can we add in a Generation I PokÈmon arc? With a deadly, scaled up Team Rocket?

I will probably play Palkia from my PokÈmon crackfic then.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
there will be 2 new members, composing second, lower level of the team..also a bounty will be placed on Chons head, dead or alive.. as you will soon see.. an sure we can add in Pokemon.. they can appear on a Pokemon Planet we'll land on as the strory unfolds. but most of the story will take place in space..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
On a space station?

I have some ideas of which of my chars I may use in the next insane cafe.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yes kor thre will be spaceships and space travel and lots of fun stuff..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess Jason's tardis will fit then since it can travel in space and such.  Tardises also can float on water since the 2nd doctor's tardis landed on water once.  Though most of that story is lost I think.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Can we make the starship basically a small space-going town?

And what will be its name?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sure
as for the ships name its will be the Starship Phoenix at least that is the one Stripetail and others will be using. the sppaceship Nick Aves and Chong will be on will be named something elkse
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So who is on what starship?

And how will the characters get on it?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the starship has a small crew and   will land outside the house where Scooby Dixie and the others are having a party.. its name is a reference to a ship used as a hub world in the Ratchet game Up your Arsenal. in the ratchet universe ships can land pretty much anywhere, and the ship is large enough to hold a small town in it..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Are they going to be kidnapped or invited onto the ship, or are you still thinking over that part?

I guess it won't be a huge ship the size of the babylon 5 station.  I think in one of the intros they mention it as being 5 miles long.