The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discussion: "A New Journey"

Petrie. · 75 · 6365

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm already involved in this action as a weasel, so maybe someone's else characters should help you. :)
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I almost forgot that you control more than one character! well, I did call for malte's char for help, or perhaps mayberry would lend in? if not, I'll have to do something!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
For several reasons Cinankhen is decidedly unsuited for combat. I guess it would have been a lot more in character if I had let him run away, but addressed the way you did I couldn't do so without being the d*** of the rpg ever after :p
But what I did was about the best he could do and he will now be out of planful action for some moments.
Seeing the number of Owsla members and declared fighters in our group you will get something to hear from Cinankhen about the use of Owslas in case he lives through this unless you do something now rather than letting the weakest of the group launch kamikaze attacks! :lol

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
:smile

I'm going to wait till Myrkin makes the next post. Then I'm gonna focus on protecting you, if i can!

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
So I made a post. Sorry if you wanted that fight to last longer, but since Whitetail is a weasel it was more in character for him to use tactc of hit&run, rather than engage in open combat.

And I hope it's not too hard to understand my posts. English isn't my native language after all...
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You post was fine, and in fact it was fun to read. it had a little backstory in it, which was great. gives us the mindset of a predator.

edit: i'm writing my response now, and i think I'll write a little backstory or give hints like used to as well

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
hate to double post, but I think i might write a fic about Rankin's past, just because I would like to open up a little more on his background XD

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
A fanfic? Here? About Rankin's past?

Bring it!  :yes

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It might be a little... Dark. But hey, it's how I want to develop him.

also, my following post will take a small while to write, as always

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmm... About dark... I was thinking about killing one of my characters to make things more dangerous. Not Arvens of course, since he is Petrie's character and I only temporarily play him. Besides... Thinking doesn't mean I will actually do it, but who knows?  :smile

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That sounds REALLY interesting. I was also thinking about your latest post with the weasel, and how he was hoping for a companion... Hmm..  ;)

if you do kill off a char, if available and if it's what I'm thinking, I want to fight the weasel again XD

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes, that sentence was a hint that I would like to have another weasel join Whitetail. However, since I already play more than half of characters in this RP, I was hoping that someone else would be that new weasel. ;)

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well if you think about it, there's only four players in this. From the way it sounds, GVG kinda seemed like he wanted combat in it. If not, maybe I'll lend in

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think I'll wait with posting till Cinankhen regains his consciousness completly. ;)

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright, no problem. Guess that means it's your turn, Malte...