The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Jurassic Park is NOT better than LBT

Nikki Lee

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Jurassic Park is NOT and will NEVER be as good as LBT. I'm  so so sick of all the attention people give to Jurassic Park, and these days a lot of people don't even know what LBT is. It makes me want to flip my ever-flopping lid!!!!

When I was a kid, I used to love both Jurassic Park and Land Before Time. But, then I started noticing that Jurassic Park fans would always bash LBT.

Now there's a 6th Jurassic movie, and LBT hasn't had a new film since 2016. And they never go to theaters anymore like they used to.

Jurassic Park is so over rated. I can't stand it. The dinosaurs don't even talk except for that one scene. The dinosaurs have almost no character and the boring regular humans get all the dialogue and screen time.

Jurassic Park doesn't even really have songs. I know the first LGBT movie didn't really have that much music either. But still. Most of them do, and it's the best part.. Not that the first LBT isn't good too. But Jurassic Park is just kind of boring.

People think that just because something is boring and not "for kids" that it is more mature. But LBT has always had mature deep themes about friendship and overcoming hardship. I love it.

I hate Jurassic Park so much. I don't like to use the word "hate". But this makes me so mad. Why can't LBT be the franchise with the billions. It really should be us up there on the big screen.

Nanotyrannus

• Junior synonym
  • Chomper
  • i'll put something here eventually
    • View Profile
One property is about hubris and the misuse of genetic engineering that depicts dinosaurs as animals and/or ravening monsters, and the other is dinosaur children going on adventures that depicts most of them as heavily anthropomorphized; I don't see how they are at all comparable beyond them both being media with dinosaurs.