The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT 12 to feature cavemen!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Jojo and I didn't plan this together. When I saw his message the name was jumping at me and I had half finished a kind of "nice try" message when I realized I would be a kill joy by posting it. I've been fooled very badly yesterday and suddenly felt very much like playing along :P:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Apr 2 2006 on  03:38 AM
Jojo and I didn't plan this together. When I saw his message the name was jumping at me and I had half finished a kind of "nice try" message when I realized I would be a kill joy by posting it. I've been fooled very badly yesterday and suddenly felt very much like playing along :P:
Malte, I know this thinks very badly of you, but you are EVIL! :)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
If I replied I would've given away that it was a joke.  ;)  I didn't plan it with him but I had already got Malte good earlier so I was aware what day it was.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Glad to see I wasnt in the forum around the time that was going around! PMSL Dude! The reactions were somewhat...explosive?! :lol I have to say, you nearly had me for a moment there until I actually caught on to the fact that the name of the caveman was April Fools backwards PMSL :DD Priceless! Blummin' priceless! :lol

And Malte, of all people! :lol Our very own LBT Philosopher in cahoots with pranks! I never wooda thought it! :P: I wasn't bound to fall for it until I read your post on confirming it. You sly devil you!  :p I suppose that was the icing. If Malte confirmed it, I HAD to be true  :^.^:

Almost had me...ALMOST! ;)

Nice one boys! Cruel but beautifully scripted!  :^.^:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I caught it right away :P:  You guys were an absolute hoot! Then it finally dawned on you that it was a jokE! :D  Having a caveman in LBt would ruin the series.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I didn't even see the caveman's name was April Fools backwards...I just knew what day it was.  :P:   Good one Jojo.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
And so Malte's reputation was demolished ever after :lol
Come on people; Jojo made a 1st april joke, it became more credible with other witnesses (even made people forget about F-14 question about the source). It was nothing but a joke. Everyone knows I oppose false rumors and try to prevent their spreading (e.g. in Wikipedia). My first reaction to Jojo's message was a kind of "nice try" message, which I had already half finished when it dawned upon me that I would be a killjoy to post it. Moreover I had been fooled very, very badly by my sister earlier the day. She almost send me on an amokrun with what she told me, but when at last the truth (that what she had told me was NOT the truth) dawned upon me I really chimmed in in her and my mother's laughter and went to fool my dad.
Will you ever trust me again? April 1st is over and till april 1st 2007 (on which I'm sure I'll be made a fool again) I shall not support any whatsoever false rumors on LBT. Forgive me my bit of humor and PLEASE fool me come april 1st 2007  :^.^:
By the way, I must say I'm glad about the reactions to the news of humans entering the land before time. They really don't have any business there and I'm glad you think so too  :yes

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've been on boards with far more cruel jokes . As you may know i run a football site, and they have some elaborate pranks.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: