The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Street Fighter

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
SHORYUKEN!  *POW!*  Talk about what might possibly be the best fighting series ever here.  Street Fighter was Capcom's staple franchise of the early 90s.  Yes, Street Fighter 2 received update after update, but I consider Street Fighter 2 turbo to be the best version of it.  My favorite character is Ryu, and I've practically mastered him.  I love the Hadouken and Tatsu Maki Sen Puu Kyaku(Fire ball and Hurricane Kick to all those n00bs out there)

Loofah

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Wow, long time ago I played Street Fighter 2 on the Amiga 500. :DD
My favorite character was Guile, this guy with the strange hair style. :lol

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Now here's a piece of classic gaming history! I loved Street Fighter once I actually caught on to it. I used to wear the pads of my thumbs thin sliding them over the D-pad for Ryu's "HADOKEN" fireball move!  :lol: They're remaking the original Street Fighter series for 1060dpi screens (they're making it hi-def in other words). They've completely redrawn EVERYTHING but kept the essence of the classic fighting style exactly as it was from yesteryear. Also, there is Street Fighter IV coming up for next-gen consoles sometime later this year.

Littlefoot

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://Closed!
I love Street Fighter games. I played all of them including the Steet Fighter The Movie that looks a bit weird  :rolleyes:. These games are cool and I love the classics ones. I am waiting for the next Street Fighter IV. My favorite characters are Ken and Akuma! Dragon punch rulezzz........ Ready to kick the noobs  :nyah

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Haha!  Always loved this game!  Cammy kicks a**!

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I remember this when the game was on floppy disks for the PC.  I was able to beat the game a few times with a couple of different fighters.  I know one was a girl. :p  Haven't touched a new version.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yours truly has always been good with Dhalsim.  Yeah, the freaky yoga guy who can punch you in the head all the way across the screen.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I love the Street Fighter series my favorite characters are Ryu,Ken,Bison,Cammy and Guile(I actually like the Van Damme version of Guile a bit better the the SFII version)  my most played SF games has to be the normal street fighter 2,super street fighter 2 and street fighter the movie(anyone who's a street fighter fan should definately check it out its awesome).