The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Master Chief Petty Officer looked at the remains of his victory against the Scarab, walked through the cafe's empty doorway, sat down at half a table, and said "I'll have one Apple Pie." The dwarves stuck their bearded faces out of the hole. "The coast is clear! You can come out!" Said the Foreman. Anno pulled himself out of the hole, and looked around. "Man, that Scarab did a number on this place." He said, leaning on a semi-intact wall. Vera stared at half a waiter, who must've been killed by debries. "Ew." Was all she said. Outside, the Scarab's Drivers looked down at their ruined walking tank. "Man. I can't believe we survived that explosion." Said Driver # 1. Driver # 2 nodded in asset. "Yeah, it's crazy, ain't it?" He said. YES. Death said. The DoR sat on his shoulder, and said SQUEAK. Driver # 1 said "Oh." And Driver # 2 said "Damn."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe by the shoddy workmanship if they went with the lowest bidder," Marcus said, "After all you do get what you paid for."   The troodon had no comment he could think of at the moment so decided not to comment.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: It was The Master Chief who destroyed the Scarab.

IC: Everyone was coming out of the hole now. Dwarfs, waiters, the Shurlup* and many others. Including, some who had not been in the cafe. Several giant worms, a large, carnivorus toad, and a huge mole were just some of the odd creatures.

*The Shurlup was now friends with the Sasquatch.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail looked a little upset as he cried coming out of the hole "We were only down there for five minutes.....Where sis the rest of you guys COME FROM?!" The Force Ghost chuckled and said "Listen little birdy, don't get so worked up about what happens....just go with it."

Uulecc Uunamee grunted and said "Yeah right...you try having your whole race demoted and starting a civil war with the very beings you fought to protect for several generations and tell me how you would feel?"

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
"So the cafe was saved..." said Aves dully

"I wonder about Chong, if he's dead I'd feel much better."

Just as he said that Chong came out of the kitchen, his robes burnt and torn, and the ugliest grimmace on his face that would even scare away a sharptooth

"BACK TO WORK!!" he shouted at the Fox, and Nick and the rest of the waitors, then he turned to the cutomers

"EAT! EAT YOUR FOOD NOW! YOU'RE ALL TRAPPED IN HERE UNTIL YOU'VE FINISHED!"

and as he said this he raised his arms and a massive blue barrier formed around the cafe, made to keep people from getting out rather than in.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Nice shade of blue." Marcus says looking at the barrier.  He then turns to the Troodon.  "What do you think?"

The troodon examins the barrier, then takes out a scanner to scan it. "Hmm, a pretty effective barrier, though not across the varied chronal dimentions.  Douglas's chronal displacement energy could get be used if we wished."

"We'll keep that in mind if we wish to get popped somewhere at random." Marcus said.

"I am developing a system to analyze the displacement and have some control that will only increase with further study and analysis." The troodon said.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Whoa. I wasn't planning on leaving without finishing my pie." Said Anno. Vera, the DoR, Master Chief, and the Dwarfs nodded in asset. Death stared at the Forcefield for a second, then calmly walked through it as if there was nothing there. Grinning*, he stepped back in and sat down at the same table as before.

*Well, of course he's always grinning, being a skeleton, but this time he meant it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail, and the Scooby group were amomng the last to get out of the hole. The cafe above was in ruins. Broken glass was everywhere, as was the remains of the dinners the guests had been eaten. The Shield Chong had placed gave off a blue light, which cast shadows on the scene. dixie brushed off her dress, as dirt from the tunnel had fallen on it . "You know what this feeels like? You know in horror movies, where only a few people survive at the end? It fee;s EXACTLy like that" Dixie said. Scooby put his paw around her,waist and had a nervous look on his face as she looked at him. "You two make a good pair " stripetail smiled. "We're cousins" Dixie replied flatly. 'The ancient pharoahs often married thier sisters or half-sisters, and it was by no means limited to Egyptians. "Stripetail relied 'Please, no more, Mr... stripetail right?"
"LORD Stripetail Dixie , I am a noble, after all" Dixie curtsied hurriedly. Stripetail held up his paw. "You didn't know, so I'm not holdding it against you..Come, let's find a table that's not completely blown to bits. Dessert.. is on me"

_ Shaggy burst into a huge grin. "I Think you'll regret that, after seeing how much food, Scoob and I can put away.."He said to Stripetail, as they found their way to the Scooby Table, which was amonung the few that was still intact. Stripetail sat down on the left corner, Shaggy and Scooby took the middle seats, and Dixie ssat on the right corner...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marcus looked around at the remains of the cafe, "Reminds me of my fifth case, or was that my third one?", "He said half to himself then waved dismissively, "whichever one it was it ended with the area looking like this, glad it wasn't my office.  It all started with someone asking me to help find his missing dog."

The troodon looks around as well. "This makes me glad I"m not a normal partner of yours if your cases are like this."

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Aves groaningly walked back into the kitchen, all the pots and pans were just as he left them, bubbling and hissing with steamy brown gunk. And the liver was burning to a crisp in the oven

"Yep... another day at the insane cafe" he said to himself, and he went back to work

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
However, on Manny's old table, there was an empty dish indicating that he quickly wolfed down his pie and dashed off in the commotion. He had apparently left the cafÈ during the madness that sent everyone in the tunnels. There was no telling where he had gone now.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nick looked at the huge mess in the cafe, or rather what was left of it.  a cold wind blew through the open spaces where the windows had been. and nick felt the crunch of glass under his feet as he stepped though the dinning room. The roof had colaspsed in places, and the kitchen was now visible to pretty much everyone, the wall that had seperated the kitchen from the dining room had fallen in. "Now we can't even pretend we serve good food. "Nick grumbled.
_
Stripetail looked at the forcefield chong had oput up. "Let's make good use of the shield," he said saying a few words in a tongue none of the Scooby gang could understand. The shield began to lift up and way from the exit, stripetail then bent the shield into a concave shape with a gesture, to match the shape of the roof. the shield settleed in onto top of the cafe, and now acted as an artifical roof. It was now possib;le for guests to leave, but since the waiters had brought out several dozen pies, no one as of yet was taking the chance to leave. Chocolate pies, cocunut, lemon merignue, cheesecakes of every flavor.The few tables that had not been destroyed now were surrounded by chairs as every customer tried to squeeze themselves in, and share in the wealth of dessert.. the shurlup had returned to the men's bathroom
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Whoa!" Said Anno. "I'm definatly not leaving now!" Vera said "I'll probaly only have one. I don't want to ruin my figure." Death said IT APPEARS THAT THERE WILL BE LESS DEATHS FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. The DoR nodded, and said SQUEAK. A large glob a living Spam oozed across the ground, just as somebody said "I think I want a Cuppa Joe." The newly ressurected waiter, Joe, screamed, tripped into the glob of Spam, and was slowly dissolved.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The troodon nodded, "I guess I can indulge in eating some of these confections after I've scanned them and confirmed they are fully digestible by lifeforms such as myself with no danger to myself." He said then went over to the area where the pies were to begin to scan them with a small scanning tool.

"I would but being dead it's best I not eat since I can't digest anything." Marcus said.  "They do smell nice though."

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
A dormant volcano emerged from the floor. It did nothing.

OOC: Writer's Block.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marcus looks at the dormant volcano, pointing to it with his thumb, "Maybe it smelled how the pies smell and came for a bit of one." He said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(By definition an emerging volcano is active, so that last post, made no sense whatsoever. But this IS the insane cafe... have it emerge some distance away instead.)
StRipetail lookedon, as the volcano suddenly erupted from the ground around a half-mile from the cafe. "great, another thing for us to worry about. It was hard to say which was worse, the rumblings from the growing volcano, or the complaints fom the waiters. Let's just say chong was about as popular as a rabid animal right about now....
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We can let the janitor worry about it." Marcus said.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
The Grim Reaper came into the cafÈ, guessing it to be full of death. He gave Death a small stare while heading for a seat. He didn't wait to be seated. He found himself a booth to sit down in without permission and wait to be served.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The troodon ate a few bites of a pie, testing to see how it tasted first.  "This one pie smells and tastes quite good."