The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The manahger is busy" Right now sad a waiter, giving Manny a glass of water. "here, drink this."
_
Then I',m asking you to do the impossible. Look ariound, this place is falling apart,anmd it wasn't much of a place even before this happened. The foods horrible, except for the pies.."
"Yeah, scoob and i have eaten some gross stuff in the past, but those chciken sticks were horrid!" Shaggy spoke up. "Your manager's going to get a earful from me!
"yeah!" Dixie and Scooby said together. 'Those eggs were horrid! They had vinegar in them! What sort of person puts vinegar in eggs?"Dixie asked
The rumblins were reaching a crescendo, there wrere huge chasms being formed in the middke of the floor.
Nick spoke up. "Aves, we have to stop Mr Chong. He's insane. Lliterally. Mumbling about taking over the world... that's crazy talk."
Nick knew where the manger's office was. "we;'ll start in the manager's office.. that's the logical place to start looking."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Manny too the glass and added, "This is unacceptable. I wish to see the management IMMEDIATELY! If not, then I shall have to file suit. Direct me to the manager NOW!" Manny took small sips of the water to look convincing and make it last awhile.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He is indoposed sir, and he does not like to be disturbed..' The Waiter said. "Are you REALLy coughing sir?" His eyes were bright blue and were currently narrowed in Manny's direction.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Manny hunched over and merely pointed at his back to get a message across to the waiter. He faked a few more coughs, waiting for the waiter to do something.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Waiter, apparently satisfied , went over to another, waiter. "Check on the that customer over there, he seems to be coughing.. I need to find the boss.."
_

nick opened the door to Chong's office, The earthquake had damaged this room as well. there wewre cracks in the walls, and cold air blew throug them.
"There must be a secret passage in here' Stripetail said. "one that only he knows about.." Start searching." It was then that Scooby began to yelp, the ring on his paw was beginning to glow brightly, and it was causing him pain. "The Ring is adjusting itself to you.." Stripetail replied. The pain wil soon subside." "man can't you take it off? Scooby's really hurting" Shaggy said. "Once the ring startting adjusting to its wearer, it can't be taken off until after the adjustment is complete." Stripetail replied. "He'll be fine So will Dixie"
_
Nothing's hapening to me.. though" Dixie said. "Maybe it has already adjusted to me..." "that is possible Stripetsail said.
 meanwhile, Nick was scouring the walls for any openning, or things that sttood out. the Walls were painted a gross green with chinese letters spaced intermittently around the walls. there was a plaque hanging on the left wall, which read "Only the master conquers" .
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Death appeared next to them. I CANNOT FIND HIM. THIS IS UNNATURAL. I AM ABLE TO FIND ANYONE, ANYWHERE, BUT I CANNOT FIND HIM. He said to Nick. He decided to reveal himself, so the ordainary mortals could see him, but only for now. The DoR said SQUEAK.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As one might exopect, most of the mortals in the room paniced at the sight of the hooded skelton. Stripetail was unmoved however, Death did not scare him. "He must be somewhere where even death cannot go..." he paused for a moment..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I HAVE NEVER CROSSED TO THE PLACE WHERE THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY DEAD DWELL. Death said. The DoR started to panic, for some reason, going SQUEAK SQUEAK EK EK EK SQUEAK!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Aren't you going to do something?" The troodon asked looking at Marcus.

"Nah, I have no client so why do anything.  I"m one of those hard boiled detectives who stay poor and do all sorts of cases for free.  Besides I doubt they need my help really.  Else I'd have a playing client."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Of course. Hades. The underworld, also named for the god of the underworld." stripetail said. "That's just a myth, though" Nicjk saod. Is it? " Stripetail replied his eyebrow raising.. That made Nick quiet..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
the ground shook again and everything in the cafe rattled and slid about. Suddenly a large crack broke through the center of the cafe and started to split further and wider, from this crack shown a terribly bright white light.

Though it being blinding, people could make out strange images coming up through the crack. Large creatures with rail thin bodies and unnaturally large heads that shaped themselves into perfect spike like crowns

"Oh sweet mercy... SPORKS!" cried Aves

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Death walked up, and sliced on in half. THEY ARE NOT SO DIFFICULT TO DEFEAT. HOWEVER, THERE ARE MANY. He sliced another, but it did not make much of a differance. They still kept coming.

OOC: Before you say anything, he's Death, he can do this kinda thing.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Death and magical creatures cab defeat them)
"Armor up!' Stripetail said. In twinkling Scooby;'s ring glowed and envceloped him a bright light. When the light disappeared Scooby was encased in some sort of shiny armore, as was Dixie. "Rhat ris rhis ring? Ret Re rout rof here!" Scooby's voice was muffled by the armor, thoigh it was barely intelligence at the best of times. "This is the armor of the Omniderate, the servants of the Wizzin. This armor can stop bullets,keep you warm in even the coldest places, and many other things. in time it will conform to your body shapes." Stripetail said. 'for now I will put you though the paces.. "
"So am I some sort of superhero now?' Dixie's voice, like Scooby's was muffled by the armor. " "Sure, If you care to look at it that way... " Stripetail smirked. he clapped his paws. "Blades of Olorin, come to their aid."  magic blades appeared on the grouns, as the Sprrks began climbing up through the fissure. Scooby and dixies picked them up and held the shakily, neither of them were versed in using swords.  Stripetail went by then and tapped both of them on the side of the hemet. "Follow my lead. "
_ Nick broke off two legs from a chair and tossed one to Aves. "I'm not going down without a fight. Let's clobber these guys"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Aves nodded and started swiping the leg at the giant plastic freaks, some broke into but were still just as alive as they were before their initial damage.

There were many of them coming up through the crack,like ants from an ant hill. and far below could be heard the maniacal laughter of Chong

"Yes, my little minions! Go!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I don't .. think.. Chong.. needs us.. anymore... He's .. umasked himself" Nick panted, as he dueled with a pair of sporks, these animated forks, noi matter how much you broke them, kept coming back together.
 Scooby sliced at one, the swords magic  begabn to melt the spork. "It's rastic. rarm rem rup" Rixie! Rits rastic.
_
 Plastic? You mean cousin, these are forks come to life?" Dixie shook her head. " i knew this wasn't a place for a southern belle.." She avioded one spiky Spork, and planted another into the ground. Dixie swung her sword like a golf club and made contact. The nearby Sporx was sent flying in a nearby wall. Dixie was actually pretty good at golf, when she played, which was rare.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Aves growled and flung himself on one of the sporks, he tried to sink his foxy fangs into the hard plastic but then regretted it, nearly breaking his canines

"Ow!" he said, and he was flung off helplessly where several other sporks flung themselves atop the fox

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"SENDAR!" Stripetail roared blasting the Sporks near him into pieces. the pieces crumped to floor, as the spell melted them. "Apparently, they can be melted like ordinary plastic.' He said, sa smile forming on his face.  He heard the cry of pain and saw Aves being piled on mby the sparx. 'Momentus Aressist!" he commanded and the Sporxs stopped in mid air, leaving aves an space to crawl away. the heldup sporx  were set upon by Nick and shaggy with table legs...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Aves grunted and wiggled his wayout of the mesh or plastic freaks.

"We've got to get to Chong! If we can destroy his little spell, then perhaps these stupid utensils from heck will lose their powers!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Themn we'd better find that secret enterance to his lair, pronto" Nick said, stepping on the head of a spork. The Spork cried in pain, as its prongs were snapped off. meanwhile was looking anything... anything that might  serve as an pebning. he saw an outline of what looked to be a door. the only thing hanging from the wall was a hook.  he tried pushing it in, nthing. he tried turning it, again nothing. "Opebn He called. Open Sesame1 Chong is grweat1 Ich Liebe es!' Stil nothing worked.  he then noticed what looked to be blue sweater lying on the floor. "What the heck I'll try this. he put it on the hook. and finally, a portion of the wall turned outward. "I Found it! He called out. as a spork charged at it and stuck itself in the wall for his efforts..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
they looked through the entrance.. they saw winding stairs that lead steeply downwards and the walls flickered from a strange glow. Perhaps from the secret chambers of Chong himself

Maniacal laughter could be heard and strange and horrid shadows of spork solders moved single file along the wall