The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Into Cyrodiil

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Talasma moaned into the kiss, her hands moving to Dar Ma's breast and the khajiit's tail intertwining with the Argonian's.

-----------------------------------------------

Seed Neeus sighed in relief as she approached one of the enterances to Cheydinhal. Dusk whinnied as the Argonian dismounted him and entered.

"Now, to the castle..." Seed Neeus thought.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dar ma rubbed her tail against Talasmas feeling the soft fur against her smooth tail. she felt talasma begin to to slide her top off dar ma was enjoying the kiss, and began to work off talasmas top, feeling her breasts underneath her claws.' the love-yes love- dar ma was feeling for talasma was rapidly increasing and she wanted her, badly..
-
  nick  walked into his room, tired from the long day of exploring cheydinhall. the city was a decent size and  the residents seemed friendly for the most part. nick felt safe in the city, and it had a contented air to it. dru essa meanwhile was in her room counting up the gold she had made from selling her wares.  she had sold books,  scrolls and other supplies, and made quite a bit odf gold, and was feeling good about herself. her best customer had been deetsan, who the argonian had taken a shine to.nicula and deetsan had chatted  as deetsan did her rounds, and nicula had paid her respects at the town shrine. the spell test had been forgotten , for the most part, as nicula renewed acquaintances with Mach Na and the other shopkeepers in town. nicula climbed onto her bed roll as she put her clothes aside.
- castle cheydinhall towered over  the town in the distance.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Talasma then broke of the kiss, softly whimpering as Dar Ma unclothed her.

"Perhaps we should go somewhere more...private."

---------------------------------------------------------

Entering the castle, Seed Neeus made her way to the throne room. there he was, the Count of Cheydinhal.

"You require my services?" Seed Neeus asked him.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
my room' dar ma said softly, twisting the top of talasmas top in her claws.' he tok talasmas by the claw and guides her tp to her room which was on the right upstairs.' dar ma opened the door with a free claw, and led her lover inside. ' make yourself comfortable' she said.
-
the Count of Cheydinhall, Andel Indarys, stood before her ' Ah Seed Nues of the Northern Goods and Trade. Your reputation precedes you. Yes i requested a delivery of you. my current robes are a bit threadbare and old-fashioned and i'm looking for a fresh set of attire. you have a reputation as one of the best merchants in the empire, so naturally i sent for you.  do you have a new noble clothes set?' he asked.I'm willing to pay 2000 gold for it, which will include a nice tip to account for travel, as travel is quite perilous outside the main cities these days.'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Talasma finished removing her dress once she entered Dar Ma's room. "Do you like this one's form, young one?" the khajiit asked, caressing her furred body as she approached.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Well then, I hope I can help." Seed Neeus replied. Searching through the various packs she brought along with her, the Argonian pulled out a handwoven golden silk robe, along with a finely crafted red cape with a white trim.

"Will this hold your interest, your highness?" Seed Neeus asked, holding the robe and cape out for him to see.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dar Ma undressed and stared at Talasma ' very much so ' she said her eyes gazing at talasma form hungrily like a wolf eyeing a nearby sheep. dar ma bruished against her bed as moved backwards. she was waiting for Talasma to kiss her, and resume their lovemaking..
-
 Superb! Indarys said holding up the suit, a big grin on his face ' you have outdone yourself! I'll give you 3000 for this, it is a excellent specimen of craftsmanship'  and will make me the envy of the other counts in the empire!" he reached inside his count and pulled out a large coin bag , groaning with coin, " here, for you' he said, clearly pleased.
_
 Nicula' nick said quietly as he got into bed ' do i look familiar to you?' " No,why do you ask?' Nicula said from her bed in the corner. ' because, well. i know this sounds strange.. but  i have a strange feeling we've met before..' Nick said.' a case of deja vu huh? well its not stranger than the weird babble about you being from another world, or the 'dream' you had last night. i was half-convinced you've been sucking some bad skooma' Nicula said. ; i travel around a lot Nick, its possible you might have seen me in the Imperial City at some point, I pass through there quite a bit.' ' would you mind if i try something to prove that i'm not nuts..'Nick said  what do you have in mind?Nicula said " well, this is probably too forward, since we just met, but.. a kiss' Nick said. ' a kiss?' Nicula's eyesbrows raised slightly.. ' are you.. interested in me Nick? " no, not a romantic kiss.. just. well a regular kiss..' Nick stammered ' ah, a simple kiss then.' Nicula said ' very well. come here Nick' she motioned to him. Nick slowly got out of his bed and moved over to Niculas and took a seat next to her. here we go' Nicula said, she leaned in and pressed her red lips to Nicks. nick started as the Argonians soft lips found his, and he put his hands on nicula. but it was niculas next move that was revelatory. nicula put her tongue into nicks mouth, and the moment her tongue touched his, nick realized why she looked so familar.. she was a character he had played in a game called Oblivion back home. nick touched his tongue against hers and slid it into her mouth in return. nicula pulled away after a few seconds more, nicks tongue sliding out of her mouth. ' is your curiosity sated now? Nicula said, staring at him.'nick stared blankly at her.'Don't tell me, I'm your first kiss" she smirked ' no.. it that, in my world .. you're a character i played. you were a hero, who saved a young Argonian lass   and fell in love with her. she moved into your house in.. Anvil, and you traveled the lands  defeating demons, solving quarrels and helping the kingdom..' nicula stared at him and burst out laughing.. 'thats quite a cover for a man receiving his first kiss' She said. ' while some of your tale is true- i did rescue a Argonian maid, her name is Dar Ma, and yes i have been roped into doing heroic things from time  to time-but to say I am just a story in your world, indicates either you are disturbed , drunk, or lying to cover your embarrassment.  for  your sake i'll assume you're making it up because you were embarrassed to not have known the affection of a female before. you're not a bad kisser Nick, and it was not an unpleasant experience. in the future, if you want to kiss me, you have permission to do so. Just.. dont make up stories" Nicula said getting up from his bed and moving back to her own.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glides started to eat his meal.  He would occasionally look around at some others in the room.  He thought about what to do next.  He had no firm plans, except for wondering around looking for any quests that popped up, evil that needed to be fought or anyone who needed help.  He was surprised at how some things would pop up.  And how at times nothing seemed to for a while.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Talasma smiled and continued where they had left off, slamming her lips to Dar Ma's. Moaning into the kiss, the khajiit's hands wrapped around the young argonian's waist and Talasma's chest was against her lover's.

-------------------------------------------------

"Thank you for your patronage, count." Seed Neeus replied with a small bow, politely taking the gold and packed up, making her way out of the castle at a leisurely pace.

Once out, Seed Neeus left for Newlands Lodge, deciding to turn in for the night.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dar ma fell backwards onto the bed with Talasma on top, her only thought kissing and feeling in return as was done to her. Dar Ma moved her tongue around inside Talasmas mouth, while her claws moved down the khajitts back until it reached her rear, and dar ma gave the posterior a squeeze. she rubbed her breasts against Talasma's, feeling them bounce off of each other. dar mas head was a few inches short of her pillow, her eyes gazing into talasma face as the french kissing and fondling continued.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Talasma whimpered as her rear was squeezed. Briefly breaking off the kiss, "Dar Ma...so lovely." She moans and kisses the argonian's crotch for a minute before returning to her lips.

Meanwhile, her hands returned the favor and squeezed Dar Ma's rump as well.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dars eyes widened as she felt talasma lick her privates but before she could say anything her mouth was again busy as talasma locked lips with her again. breaking off the kiss dar maa slid under talasma until she reached her chest and began to suckle on them, first her left then her right. dar ma moaned in pleasure as she did so. she licked talasmas chest repeatedly feeling it against her face.' you enjoying this? she said betwen licks.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Very...much so." Talasma replied, lowering her chest into Dar Ma's face. The khajiit moaned softly as her milk poured out of her. Talasma cupped Dar Ma's chest and fondled her.

"How is it?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dar ma moaned as milk began tricking into her mouth from talasmas breasts. she drank it in greedily, it tasted like milk that had been sitting by a fire place, it was warm, but satisfying. dar maa felt talasma fondle her and she pulled away, from the khajiits chest, milk dribbling down her chin 'very tasty' she said amorously. ' try mine.. i've never milked before so..' she trailed off staring up at the older khajit.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Talasma backed up and pursed her lips around Dar Ma's chest and began suckling, she knew to switch sides occasionally, and she squeezed the Argonian's breast as well.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dar ma moane in pleasure as talasmas suckled on her, and felt  her breasts ract to being suckled. after a couple minutes, dar ma began to lactate and milk came out of her breasts and squirted into talasmas mouth. this was the first time, she had been stimulated like this. 'divines' she moaned in pleasure. dar pushed talasm off of her breasts after a couple moe minutes and pressed her oprivates against talasma, sealing it with a lengthy liplock, wrestling with talasma as they made love.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Talasma moaned and heaved her hips forward in response, love juices dripping out from where their privates met. "Does this feel good, Dar Ma?" She moaned, her hands caressing the argonian's thighs.

--------------------------------------------

Qa'Dar dismounted Shadowmere and got two bedrolls out of the saddlebags.

"We'll camp here tonight, in the cave. " Qa' Dar explained as John dismounted.

"I'm not sure, you never know what's in there."

"Then we will stay near the entrance, so if something dangerous in there, we'll have a clear path to the exit."

John nodded

They entered and lay the bedrolls down. Qa'Dar lit a lantern and set it aside for light.

Then the two drifted off to sleep.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
real good' dar ma said as her juices mixed with talasmasm their bodies pressed together. dar ma released into Talasma when she hit her peak, feeling the khajits body keeping her down. both girls breasts glistened from releasing milk, and dar ma fondled talasmas butt. dar ma  pushed talasma off of her, then arched her butt ' and moced it towards talasmas face ' you like it' dar ma said panting..
-
 nick soon went to sleep, still befuddled but his his realization that nicula was in fact a charater of his. dru essa finished counting her gold, in all she had made 1,024 gold, quite a haul. she put her gold away and went to sleep.
- deetsan came into niculas room ' just came in to wuish you good night she smiled at Nicula.'nicula turned to look at her as she approached her bed ' thanks for letting us stay here.. saved us quite a bit of gold on inns and food..' well my price is very simple.. you let me test some spells on you from time to time, and kiss you from time to time, and we're all square' deetsan said.'nicula leaned forward and the kised deetsan, her red lips loocking with deetsand red lips. nicula put her tongue into deetsans mouth, and deetsan placed her claw on niculas left breast. for a minue the girls held the kiss then deetsan pulled away, her tongue sliding out of niculas mouth ' see you in the morning, pleasant dreams she said, licking her lips as she went out of the room. ' night deetsan' nicula called after her. nicula soon went to bed, deetsan soon followed her.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glides finished his meal then put his helmet back on.  He then headed up to his room, unlocking it before he went into his room.  Then he made sure to cast a locking spell on the door to be extra sure it would be less likely to have a thief come into his room.  Then he got ready for bed and then lay down on the bed, relaxing and going to sleep.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The khajiit blushed.

"Very much so."

Talasma placed her hands on Dar Ma's rump, then leaned down and began to lick the Argonian's crotch, while her hands moved to grab Dar Ma's hips.

Soon after Talasma began to lick a bit higher.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dar ma moaned as She felt Talasmas tongue enter her butt ' her brathing became strained as she felt the rouh tongue move back and forth. she rubbed her butt in talasma face as a result.' after this, i'm returning the favor ' she said between clenched teeth.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: