The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Yes I believe I had made a Bron voice actor topic before but that was to discuss your fave voice actor for Bron. This however, is to share your opinions on who you believe will voice Bron in the new movie.

Truth is I haven't been posting much on here plus the wait for lbt 14 or at the very least official information regarding it is really starting to get to me  :p

Anyways lets all have a friendly discussion  :)
Life Is Good

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I think it could go either way... but since Kiefer Sutherland didn't voice Bron in the TV series I think that Cam Clarke is probably a little more likely, especially since he's done a lot of voice acting in other roles. Still, I think if they get Kiefer Sutherland back, I think it'd be a good sign because I think he'd probably be impressed with the movie if they get him to come back.

As for the news, maybe we'll hear more after that Curious George movie is released next Tuesday, since that's probably what Universal Animation Studios is immediately focused on right now. If they are going at the same promoting pace with Journey of the Heart that they were with the Curious George movie, they'll probably start promoting LBT 14 sometime later in the summer. Or maybe they're possibly working on developing a Land Before Time 15 -- Jurassic World might have been so successful that it would encourage Universal to work on another Land Before Time because they see commercial success since they're both dinosaur movies (albeit very different genres).

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Yeah you're probably right about more lbt 14 news being in the summer (possibly) especially since Felix mentioned he'd hoped to know more in the summer
 :exactly
Life Is Good

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Plus I don't think they may talk or do promos till the movie is closer to coming out.