The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Honestly wondering

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey everyone.

A good friend of mine sent me this picture tonight.

I am honestly wondering if any of our members here has this tattoo on his/her back. If you do could you maybe send me a PM? I understand not everyone would like to admit something like that publicly. I wouldn't get a tattoo myself but I really love it when people tattoo a cartoon. The friend who sent me this actually has an alice in wonderland tattoo on his back.

I think the LBT one would have been better in just line-art as well instead of full colour... So what do you think?

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm on the side of "That's going too far!" I really like that tatoo, but it just makes me wonder. What about in 20 or 30 years from now? Wil they still like LBT that much? How will that tatoo look? Won't the skin be stretched out to where it looks awful?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Honestly, bleh :x I really don't like the fact that that person got the WHOLE SIX characters on their back. It just...doesn't look very appealing. It would be one thing to get one character somewhere like your arm, but to have such a large tattoo of all the characters on your lower back is just...not good looking at all to me.

The one below it is a bit better, since it's on the upper back towards the shoulders.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't like these tattos. I don't like any large tattoos.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I don't mind small tattoos, but I would always be wary of larger ones. Like vonboy said, what if they don't like The Land Before Time when they're older?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Fair deal but no need to be hating guys ;)

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think the tattoo is pretty rad. There you go.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Jun 23 2011 on  02:01 PM
Fair deal but no need to be hating guys ;)
^This. Though I have to admit, that first is not too aesthetically pleasing, not too much anyway.

I thought of this interestingly enough. My skin is definitely way too sensitive for a permanent tattoo, but I give props to others who want to them done. :) Heck, these days, you get a lot of people in their 20s and 30s that reminese with their favourite childhood cartoon in many methods. Heck, if I wanted a tattoo, it probably would be something like a Pteranodon.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I wouldn't get something like that done either.  Though maybe a single character on the arm or something - but only if it was easily removable.  I don't like the idea of ANY permanent tattoo.