The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Favorite Holiday Movie/Special

Zenoah · 14 · 1196

Zenoah

• Spike
    • View Profile
I dont know if this is posted anywhere yet, if so, I apologize...

Anyway, what do you look forward to seeing each year? What would you like to see be shown? Any oldies that may have flown under the radar that are too good to pass up?

I look forward to all the Renkin and Bass stop motion movies. Always were well done for thier time.

What I liked to be shown AND an oldie is Ziggy's Gift. If you have not seen it, I recomend doing so at Youtube now!
It has the best message ever! Does'nt deal with greedy kids....just greedy street santas  :lol
You'll have to see it for yourselfs.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Knowing that I saw the land before time the first time on christmas eve when I was 3 years old, I really hope that would be shown again :D

Otherwise I would love to see the disney version of a christmas carol.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
There's Swedish tradition to watch Donald Duck's Christmas on Christmas Eve.
So that's up for sure.
Other than that, I don't know what will be shown.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, my favorite holiday film would have to be the Nightmare Before Christmas and if I did have satelite that's what I would like to see, other than that I'm not too into Christmas films.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I can't say that I have a favorite Holiday Movie/Special, but I can say the reverse. I would say not only that I dislike the Star Wars Holiday Special, but it is also probably the worst thing Star Wars related in existence.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
The Star Wars Holiday Special is the greatest thing since Dinosaur Adventures!

oh wait... DA was long after.......
BUT STILL!

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Love the Rudolph and orther Rankin Bass films. the 25 days of Christmas are the only time all year I watch ABc family.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I remember seeing some of those. I like those in general, especially the clay animated ones (stop motion, or however they were made), and some of the peanuts ones.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I recall, a few years back, when LBT was a nominee for a feature on Thanksgiving, only to be defeated by An American Tail!  That's a good movie, but still, LBT has more significance during that time of year <_<.

My favorite holiday movies are A Christmas Story ("You'll shoot your eye out!" :p), Home Alone, Home Alone II: Lost in New York ("Merry Christmas, you filthy animal!" :lol), How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carrey version), A Christmas Carol, and Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer.

Zenoah

• Spike
    • View Profile
I forgot about Mickey's Christmas Carol. Use to scare me when Peat came in thou
:-(

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
My favorites are How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Chuck Jones animation), A Muppet Christmas Carol (with Michael Caine), and Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
In my family, our tradition is to watc How the Grinch Stole Christmas (cartoon version), but we HATE having to sit through all the commercials, so I bought it as a gift to my mom last year, so I am excited for this.