The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Update: Out of the Water

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Moving into the new Apartment hasn't been so bad. Me and my sister are in fact occupying it right now. And with new dwellings comes new opportunities. I'm in another town altogether so maybe there are better job opportunities around.

For a possibly decent start, I am to meet up with an agent named Glen Bright. the same man who helped me get into college half a decade ago. I've called upon his assistance hoping he could point me in the right direction. Maybe I can get back into college if I can convince him that I've learned my lesson about not studying like I should had done (it was a terrible waste of the government's money.. so maybe not)

I'm now growing accustomed to the apartment life once again. And I've been dreadfully homesick for my old apartment, which I had to myself. But now, I'm starting to feel less anxious and less homesick with my new surroundings. I have high hopes of getting my own place again soon. but for now, I'm starting to come out of the storm that was dominating my freedom. Since this move is based on the fact that my mother is leaving my step pa (which is never really good. I pity the man) I'm no longer bound by the man's rules. So now I'm using my computer without a care in the world. And someone somewhere has an open wifi access point close by so I can access the internet (poor conection, but good enough for me to make this update) and nobody has complained about my staying up so late yet.

The only drawback is that I have to share this room with my three nephews (thank god, they're heavy sleepers) who can be quiet noisy and very messy. But I can make due.

Meanwhile, I'm having the urge to return once more to my writings. I'm to focus on two projects at a time though, and put the other projects on the back burner. One (A novel) I'll work for in the evenings, the other (children's book) I'll work on in the mornings.

Arkia is my choice for the evening project while Percy is my choice for the morning project. I'll be updating on these as I progress.

So more to come soon  =)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Sounds like a plan to me.  Enjoy your new dwellings and settings. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like things are improving for you & you have a good plan.  Good luck.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I t is good to see you are feeling good. Good luck with your projects and by finding a new job soon. Keep it up!

Tobe

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Spamming aves topic for my own purposes.  Purely the admins fault I assure you, bare with me.   Yeah, thats right.. ALL the clothes.

~Tobe

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Quote from: Tobe,Dec 4 2008 on  08:20 PM
Spamming aves topic for my own purposes.  Purely the admins fault I assure you, bare with me.   Yeah, thats right.. ALL the clothes.

~Tobe
he's posting so he could see the after midnight section.  :lol

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
No problems...I had everyone spam a couple of posts to update their status.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Tobe

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Red name means boss person.  

Boss > Kor.

So I'll leave it.  Plus Aves doesn't seem to mind.  :D

*gives Kor cookie so he doesn't feel bad*

~Tobe

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Red name means boss person.

:lol :lol :lol

I think that'll be in my signature one day.

Tobe

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I'm sorry, I have to ask.   Generally the term shipper means to pitch a non-canon pairing of characters.   With the way those two bunnies are lookin in that picture and the word watershipper...  

~Tobe  (Sorry to Aves, I've completely derailed this...)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Just took it off the name of the book: Watership Down.  Its got no other double-meaning or anything.

Tobe

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Ah, well just don't let any furry fangirls see it.  I pity Fiver if it gives them ideas.

~Tobe