The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask ImpracticalDino

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I can't answer that as I have never went camping before. But, I'll like to try camping in the future though. :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mm...I'll say invisibility is a superpower I'd enjoy having. Second in choice would be the ability to fly. :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Good choices. Those might be what I would have picked as well.

Do you like dogs?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hehe, who wouldn't? Lovable fluffs of joy, aren't they? :D
They do require a lot of attention and work though.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is the last movie you saw? Was it any good?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Not the best question to ask, especially since I'm still currently trying to watch all the LBT sequels, which is delayed by my summer assignments I need to do, which you already know of. :p

The last movie I saw was The Land Before Time IV: Journey Through The Mists. Yes, it was good. :)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hah, okay. Well then, what was the last non-LBT movie that you saw? What did you think of it?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
At the end of the year in school, one of my teachers actually had Spider-man: Into the Spider-Verse for the class to watch. I enjoyed that movie a lot. I did facepalm at the fact that the movie had to include some form of anime. It really seems like anime is in almost everything these days, but I guess they gotta stick with the trend. :rolleyes

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You might have mentioned this elsewhere on the forum, but what is it that you have to do for your summer assignments?

Also, what are your thoughts on anime in general?
:PCera

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
For math and AP World History, they involve packets that are thinner than you may expect for a summer assignment. These will be the quickest assignments to complete for me. The other two...well they involve books and writing. For English, there's two novels I have to read, along with three essays I have to write. For AP Psychology, it's one novel, and I have to write index cards for each chapter, citing important details in each one. That's about it. Overall, it's actually a pretty fair workload.
:olittlefoot

As for anime, I'm not interested in it (besides Pokemon), and I don't really mind it for the most part. It's when anime is being shoved in everyone's face that it annoys me. You can blame the internet for that. :p

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That's fair. While I haven't experienced this with anime specifically, there have certainly been many times when I got burnt out on something simply because the hype train ruined it for me.
x(cera

Are you a fan of the Pokemon games? And/or is it the show that you're into? Or something else?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah, I'm a fan of both the Pokemon games and the show. I have watched all the episodes of the show except for the more recent Sun & Moon series. That I have a lot of catching up to do. As for the games, I have Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon Moon, Pokemon Ultra Sun, and also Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. They're pretty fun to play, but it does get repetitive and eventually boring after awhile. So I'll stop playing for a long time, probably a year or more, then start playing again. I try to get different Pokemon with each restart I do, but things that you can do differently each time is kind of limited to be honest. So yeah, I don't actively play or watch Pokemon, but when I'm in the mood or have a lot of free time, I would definitely do so.

Edit: I also have Pokemon Crystal on my 3DS. It's my most recently played Pokemon game, although I think it's been at least a year since I played it.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 11:07:55 PM by ImpracticalDino »

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
No, I don't think so.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I might have asked you this before, but do you have any siblings?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You did mention it to me in another thread, but I'll repeat it here. Two brothers and one sister, all older than me.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ah, okay. I couldn't remember if it was you or Anagnos that I had that discussion with. :DD

If there is one thing you could change about the LBT franchise (if anything), what would it be?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I don't have a clue really. I would say remove the 13th movie completely, but I won't as I haven't watched the movie yet and given my honest opinion.