The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Enemies Inside

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Who will go check where?" asked Vylor.

"When we find out what has happened, we can formulate a counter-attack." Argaya stated.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
As Longtail returned with the mud for Dante's bump on the head he heard Argya and Vylor speaking and he immediately said "No...we know they are up to no good, if we wait till morning when the other elders find out that Littlefoot and the others are missing, and we show up without them, they might suspect something! We need to go get them now!"

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I know that they are planning our downfall, but we must first help those injured by this evil. Then, we will deal with those three." Vylor said.

"If we just try to find them, which is what they want, we will surely fail. We must plan so that they will be caught off guard." Argaya added.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail looked shocked as he replied "The only ones who are going to be hurt are Littlefoot and the others if we don't do something soon...an-" Just as Longtail was going to continue a hand clasped the flyers beak shut and a voice they all recognized said at a whisper "But they are right my nephew...we must wait and see them make the first move...I know it can be hard to wait...and that chasing the Saurischia out of the valley was entertaining, but this is different, we must wait"

The young flyer turned to his uncle and said "B-but if they get hurt....I-I don't know what I would do." Cyrix embraced his nephew and replied "You will only have a reason to fight harder."

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Agreed. Vylor and I will do some scouting. We'll be back soon." Argaya said.

With that, the two longnecks ran back to the valley.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Although he knew they didn't need it he said it anyway: "Be careful you two...you are my firends too after all."

Cyrix nodded and said to his nephew "I'm sure they will be."

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Where to first?" Argaya asked.

"Let's just get a bird's eye view of the valley." Vylor said, with a slight grin.

Argaya began searching her mind for the dragon inside her, broke through the barrier. She began changing into her dragon form. She was shoulder to shoulder with Vylor, who became his elven self.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante smirked, and he casually commented
"I'm gonna go look around from a treetop vantage point.  That could help out with locating our enemies..."

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vylor began scanning the Valley for any suspicious behavior.

He immediately noticed Littlefoot's grandparents on their sides.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As Dante left the cave to scout the area...Longtail suddenly picked up a scent...and it was strong...which also meant that it was close...'Too close.' thought Longtail as he turned to his uncle and said "We need to go...right now! There is something close by, and it is trouble...come on!" And before Cyrix could stop him Longtail had already bolted out of the cave following Dante...hoping to give him the news.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Argaya, get down there. Now!" Vylor shouted to Argaya. She immediately dived out of the sky and descended towards the longnecks.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante tensed up on the tree where he was standing...
"The wind...It's gone silent... This is bad..."
As he leapt down from the tree and reached out to contact Vylor with his mind...

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I know something is wrong Dante." Vylor said. He was looking upon Grandma and Grandpa Longneck. Both were bound around the legs.

Argaya began slicing the vines holding their legs. She then began helping them up to their feets.

"We need to know what happened to you two." Vylor said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail suddenly stopped running and thought to give the news to Vylor and Argaya 'Guys I've picked up a scent and it's strong...someone id close by, and they aren't friendly...what do we do?' In that short amount of time Cyrix caught up to Longtail and said "We need to find the others and come up with a plan!"

Longtail sighed and said "Yes I know Uncle...thats exactly what I'm doing." Cyrix looked surprised as he said "Oh...okay continue."

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Dante, it was Virgil who did this. He then proceeded to kidnap Littlefoot." Vylor said.

"Longtail, prepare to flee. Wait until all of four of us are together." Argaya said.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante reached back, drawing his swords from their holsters, ready in case anything happened.  
"Longtail, Argaya, Vylor.  Be careful.  Virgil can create a field in which he can't be seen by normal eyes.  Watch it..."

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Why watch when we can sense? We just have to sense for his mind. Vylor replied as he flew back to the cave with Argaya.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Feb 2 2008 on  10:01 AM
"Dante, it was Virgil who did this. He then proceeded to kidnap Littlefoot." Vylor said.

"Longtail, prepare to flee. Wait until all of four of us are together." Argaya said.
Longtail nodded and turned to his uncle and said "We have to find somewhere safer than this cave..." "But Longtail..." Asked Cyrix as he was cut off "We don't have time, we just need to go now!" and with that both figures took off towards the Tree of Life in the center of the Great Valley.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante looked around, feeling a surge of energy.
"To the tree of Life!  We gotta move!"
He said to himself and ran off at full tilt towards the great tree.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Argaya, I would follow them. They know what they are doing. I hope. Vylor projected.