The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: The Second Stone of Cold Fire

LBTFan13 · 276 · 26619

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine nodded. "Ok guys. To the Mysterious Beyond! Let's move. While the others took lead, Zaine sayed back with Littlefoot. "I saw two egg eaters back there. They remind me of the ones from my dreams, but what does it mean?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot thought for a moment, then got a bit of a fearful look, then one of determination, "They must be after the stone also.  I wonder if it was the one from before who we met.  They were after the egg that Chomper hatched from but his parents chased them away." He said thinking back and remembering the events.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine remembered Littlefoot mentioning them before. "Didn't they try to get rid of you also? I mean, you and the others kept getting in their way the whole time they were here."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nods, "They wanted to get rid of all of us.  They wanted to throw me off of the great wall.  Luckily Chomper was there to save me and his parents to chase them off.  Though that had nothing to do with saving me, they were just mad that they were trying to harm their hatchling." Littlefoot said, remembering the time and a bit fearful of certain events.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine felt equally concerned. "If these egg eaters are the same two as before, then we might be in big trouble. What if they come after you again?"

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I don't think Littlefoot is their target, Zaine. From what I heard, they were talking about you." Vylor said.

"I may be wrong, but they want you to manipulate." Argaya added.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We just have to be on the watch for those two." Littlefoot said.

Ducky nods, "They are bad, yes they are, just like a sharptooth." She said nodding.

"Likely they are not the only one's the stone may have attracted the attention of.  They may also be up to more then just wanting the stone." Mim said.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine thought for a moment at Vylor's comment. "You're right. They could come after me. I know where the stone is, and if they get a hold of me..."

Meanwhile...

Ozzy and Strut kept a safe distance away from the group, but they still chose to follow. Strut was the first to comment. "Why don't we just grab the green longneck now? It'll save us the trouble."

"Pipe down," Ozzy whispered. "We have to time this perfectly. That meddlesom longneck Littlefoot is with them. If we just run out now, he will foil our plan again. We have to wait until the time is right to take him."

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"We should be careful. We should keep watches at night." Vylor said.

"Watches should be in pairs. Vylor and I will take the first watch tonight." Argaya added.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cyrix nodded and said "Yes...Vylor is right, we do need to be very careful. This is a very dangerous time for us." Longtail then said "Besides they haven't met me yet...should they try anything stupid...well lets just say it'll be alot of fun."

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine smiled a little. "Thanks guys. It's good to know I've got friends like you backing me up. I don't think I could have made this trip without you."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nods, "We are all friends and help take care of each other." He said.

Ducky nodded, "Yep, yep, yep we do, we do." She said.

Mim looked at the others and added, "and we look out for each other too." She said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
With a rather cocky grin on his face, Longtail said "Hey, we're like a family...it's just what we do." Cyrix nodded but said nothing...'so headstrong...' the rainbow face thought to himself.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Don't worry. We've got your back." Argaya said. Vylor nodded in responce.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine smiled and turned back to the front. Suddenly he noticed they were heading towards the edge of a cliff. "Everyone! Stop running! Quick!"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail heard Zaine scream, but he was moving far too fast to stop, so he did the next best thing....he spread his wings, and flapped as his body went careening off the edge of the cliff...and Longtail had to admit...he was worried for a moment, and as he looked down he knew why! The bottom of the rock face was jagged and pointy...if Zaine hadn't warned everyone, they might've gone right over the edge.

Longtail looked back and said "Good call Zaine!"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine nodded. "We've got to find a way around this cliff or we'll never make it to the stone. Everyone look for another path."

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Ptyra quickly scampers to find a path. She sees a shadow on a cliff high above her. She cocks her head in a mixture of concern and curiosity. The shadow moves away. Ptyra blinks and hopes that she was just seeing something

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix looked around and said "I don't see anyway down...Longtail see if you can find a way down from the air!" longtail nodded and smiled "Okay Uncle..." He looked around for a moment and frowned as he didn't see a way down. 'I have to keep trying!' thought Longtail to himself as he continued to try and find a safe way down for everyone.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim and the other stopped when they heard Zaine call out.  

"Don't go to far apart." Mim said.  

She and Littlefoot looked around nearby for any path, separating, Ducky helping Littlefoot to look.  

"Anyone see a safe way down?" Littlefoot asked.  

"We need one since that way is a bad way." Ducky said thinking of the way some had almost fallen.