The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

For the Stone, or For Friendship?

LBTFan13 · 321 · 28271

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
OOC: Uuuuuggggghhhh...someone help me catch up DX ! Should Ptyra be doing something? I hate RPs that have two/three different things at the same time

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: I put my response in the discussion thread since it's to long for here.)

Mim paused in her work to look it over then looked over at Zaine smiling a bit, "Remember, no smooching lady longnecks till you're fully healed ok?" She said attempting to lighten the mood with a joke, though likely a badly done one.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cyrix had been walking over to help Mim but stopped mid-step as he heard the joke she told...and he burst into laughter.  He actually dropped the items he was carrying to hold his sides as he laughed harder, letting tears streak his face. After getting his laughter under control he looked at her for a moment and blushed.

"You have a very good sense of humor Mim." commented Cyrix with a smile.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante had been casually looking around for a moment, then suddenly flicked a small rock, which popped Longtail in the head, and he laughed...
"Untouchable, huh? My friend, consider yourself 'touched'"

Virgil, too, burst out laughing at Mim's comment.
"Hahah!  That actually was rather funny, Mim!"
He laughed, clutching at his sides as he laughed.

Even Motochika, who tried to show no emotion, allowed himself a laugh.
"Quite amusing, Mim. Thank you for lightening the mood somewhat."
He said, smiling...

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine burst out laughing as well. It seemed wierd how him being in pain brought out all the jokes in people. "I think e need to shy away from the lady jokes, as funny as they are, and maybe we should consider our next path to take."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smirked at Dante's little antic and said "Oh yeah...how's this for a 'touch'. " He then jumped onto Dante's back and began tickling him with his tail as he said "Guess some of us just can't take real torture!"

Hunter however had sat down and was simply watching what was happening with a bemused smile at the duo's childish antics. 'Such hacthlings.' she thought to herself

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks." Mim said smiling.  She finished up on the leg and moved over to take a look at Zaine's belly area where the worst wounds were to look them over and see if anything further needed doing.

Littlefoot laughed at the joke and also from watching what Dante and Longtail were doing as well.  

Ducky and Petrie's attention was attracted by the movements by Longtail and they laughed as well.  

"Very funny, yep, yep, yep." Ducky said.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
OOC:( Ok, need help now, kinda lost <_< )

Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looked at Ducky, "You a bit thirsty, I was going to head to the pond over there and wounder if you want a ride." Littlefoot said.

Ducky turned to Littlefoot and nodded, "I am a little thirsty, and spending some time in water would be nice, yes it would." Ducky said then got onto Littlefoot and they went over to where the pond was.

Once there Ducky got off of Littlefoot and got into the water to sit down and drink some as Littlefoot got a drink as well.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Mitch heard voices approaching.
He turned around and saw Littlefoot and Ducky walking his way.
"Oh, it's you guys. Hi..."

In lack of things to say, he siad;

"You're thirsty? Go ahead, there's plenty, tasty aswell...."

He sighned and looked away over the mountains.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky looked up at Mitch, "You sad about something, there is no reason to be sad, no, no, no." She said.

Littlefoot nodded, "Things will be ok, just wait and see.  I just know that they will." Littlefoot said.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
".... I know guys.... I know...."
"That's not why I'm feeling sad..."
"....."
"Care to sit down for a while? The bright circle's on it's way down..."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nodded, he had gotten his fill of water for now and sat down next to Mitch.  Ducky swam over and sat close to Mitch as well.   "We are together and we can do more then we can alone, yep, yep, yep." Ducky said.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Mitch smiled, "Very true Ducky.... very true..."
"...."
A big, lonely tear fell from Mitch's right eye.
"...Littlefoot?.. You have a father out there... do you not...?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nods, "I do.  He doesn't live in the Great Valley. He lives with his herd in the mysterious beyond, but he does visit the Great Valley with Shorty.  I do miss him though." Littlefoot said.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Motochika stood back a ways from the others, having left the group tending to Zaine, so that he could be alone with his memories.  
"Then I envy you.  You both knew your family.  I...have had no such solace.  I have never known my family, nor will I ever.  You...should take comfort in those memories, for they will never abandon you..."
He said, stepping forwards, looking out at the sunset...

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
No, thought Soar, memories will never abandon you: just haunt you until you wished that they'd never happend.

She pondered that. It was a case of idolising what you didn't have. If she didn't have these memories then she would probably wish she did...

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Mitch swallowed.
"I just have this feeling..."
"I had a sister once you see..." he looked at the sundown.
"....Sometimes, when I look at the sundown, I get the feeling that..."
He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, to avoid crying.
"That she might be alive... out there somewhere...alone..."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail stopped tickling Dante as  he looked over to Mitch and Motochika. He saw their faces and suddenly felt bad. He walked over and asked "Are you two okay? Is there anything I can do?" He didn't want his friends to be sad like this...as he waited for their answers

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot thought for a bit looking at nothing in particular and then looked back up to Mitch, "Maybe if you or we asked them my grandparents may adopt you like a grandson, like my father adopted Shorty.  He lost his parents as well." Littlefoot said.

Ducky nodded, "That is a good idea it is.  Then the both of you would be like brothers, like Spike is my brother and Shorty is Littlefoot's brother, yep, yep, yep." She said.  What Littlefoot said sounded like a very good idea to her.