The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

For the Stone, or For Friendship?

LBTFan13 · 321 · 28275

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cyrix looked to Zaine and then asked "So, those egg eaters have slowed us down...where do we go from here little one? We know your health and healing these wounds are top priority but still...should I send Longtail on ahead high in the sky to keep tabs on them?"

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Mitch felt his heart performing a big jump as he heard Littlefoot and Ducky's words.
He almost choked!
"! Hold it... I... It's true that..."
Then he looked away for a few seconds, and eventually started to smile.
"That.. would be wonderful...!"
He then turned back.
"But... do you think your grandparents would let me...? I mean..."
He looked away again, the bright circle was almsot gone now.
"I've been... taken care of myself all my life... I... just miss a real family..."
"...And I sure would like you as a brother!" he said smiling bright to Littlefoot.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nodded, "I"m sure they'd be glad to." Littlefoot said.

"Oh yes, they are both very nice, I"m sure they would be glad to have you as a grandson, they would." Ducky said.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante stood up, walking over to Motochika's side and placing a hand on his shoulder.  
"What're you talking about?  You do have a family.  They're all around you.  At least, that's what I believe.  You don't have to be alone."
He said, looking at all the faces gathered around him, and smiling as he thought...
"I thought I was alone, too. But...Then I found everyone, and I feel...like a part of a family..."

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shera walked over to Petrie and asked: 'Have you seen anything special so far?'
She was still a bit afraid of the eggstealers.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie looked down to where Shera is, "Me see nothing of them yet.  They cowards me think." Petrie said, still angry what they did to his friend Zaine.   "How you do?" Petrie asked concerned with how Shera felt and was doing.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
'Can do better, it's a bit cold..' Shera shivered.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Mitch walked over to the water bank.
He stood still for some seconds, and watched the final light from the bright circle as it descended into the mysterious beyond.
He made up his mind, he knew what to do.
"...Littlefoot..."
"I.. hope you can understand this but..."
"I can't...I just can't...
"Cause it's true what Motochika says, no matter what, we will always be friends, sisters and brothers.
"................."
And I still can't stop belive...."
"I know that my family was lost..."
"But I know she's alive!"

"And soon, I'll leave the valley and search for her!"

...Sis...

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine nodded towards Cyrix. "Well, they did slow us down, but I doubt they're going to get far any time soon. This river looks like it could go on forever, and the egg eaters were stupid enough to completely miss the ponbd. They could have walked around that , but now they have to find a way to cross the fast moving river." He laughed at this comment. "They may be powerful, but they sure are idiots." He then looked in the direction of the pond. "If we go around the pond, we'll be on the right path. The Smoking Mountain isn't too far from here, so if we hurry we can make it there by the time the bright circle falls from the sky."

Chomper walked towards Zaine. "Zaine, you do realize what we would be walking into right? That path takes us through the boundaries of the Mysterious Beyond. We might get attacked by sharpteeth there, and I don't want to see anybody else get injured or captured."

Zaine nods. "It's a risk we have to take. It's the fastest way to the stone, and besides we have you, Hunter, and Dante to sniff out any trouble."

Chomper thought for a second and then came up with an idea. "What about my parents? I coul convince them to help give us safe passage through the Mysterious Beyond. They're really big sharpteeth, so nothing will be able to attack us!"

Zaine smiled. "That actually is a really good idea, but I'm not sure if everyone is as comfortable with your parents as some of us are. We might need to take some time to convince the others." He then turned towards Cyrix. "What do you think? Would this be a good idea?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim stood up and decided to take a break from working on Zaine so she could rest, then look over and see if any more work needed to be done.  She listened to the conversation and nodded, "Those sound like good plans.  Has anyone here met Chomper's parents?" Mim asked.

"Me remember them, they scary," Petrie nodded shivering a bit as he remembered what they looked like, "They promise we be ok with them." Petrie said remembering what Chomper had said they had said, "We met them on island in big water." Petrie said.  He turned to look in the direction of where the big water was, "Sometimes me think of Mo and Elsie.  Me hope they ok." Petrie said, missing his friends a bit who they had met before.  

____

Littlefoot nodded, "I understand.  And if you need any help I"ll be glad to help you find them." Littlefoot said.  

Ducky floated on her back, looking at the sky above.  "I would be glad to help too, yep, yep, yep." Ducky said.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Soar, who had been listening in undetected, certainly did not think that going into the Mysterious Beyond at all was a good idea. Quite naturally she was very wary of trusting Sharpteeth too. If it wasn't for her seemingly unquenchable curiousity, and the knowledge that if needed she could fly off, she would had turned back long ago.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
(Okay, someone PLEASE help me catch up with Ptyra, I am TOTALLY lost. So they're not in the MB yet, that I can understand...but I need help! )

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(OOC:  I'll try.  We're all hanging around a pond in the Valley, talking.  We've just made the plans to head towards the Beyond, and will likely set out as soon as Zaine heals.  I hope this helps.)

IC:
When he heard Zaine's comment, he grinned, snapping a jaunty salute at Zaine.
"Count on it!  I'll do my best to find danger before it finds us!  What about you, Virgil?"
He asked, turning to look at his brother...

"I...I'll help too.  It's the least I can do to...to make up for what happened in the Beyond, right?"
Virgil replied, nodding his head faintly...

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Mitch came walking over to the others, having listened to what they said, he spoke,

"I will go to. Chomper, can we trust your parents? Mitch said with a serious tone.
"I know it's your parents, but still... you know me and sharpteeth..."
"We don't get along so well..." Except for you guys, he looked at the sharpteeth in the group." and gave a unsure smile.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot came over carrying Ducky.  "What is this talk about Chomper's parents?" Littlefoot asked, having missed part of the conversation.  

"I remember them, they were not mean the second time we met them, no they were not, not like the first time." Ducky said,

"Me remember." Petrie said.

Mim, mainly done resting started looking over Zaine to see if anywork needed redoing, or any spots were missed as well as seeing how in general and specific Zaine was doing.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shera shivered again, this time not because of cold but because of thinking of sharpteeth.
"Chomper is nice, so his parents must be too" she whispered to herself. "Everything will be ok..."
She looked at the others, a bit unsure..

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Chomper nodded. "Don't worry. They made a promise that they wouldn't harm any of my friends. You guys can trust them." He then looked to Zaine and nodded. "I think that would be the best plan. They know the safest route through the Mysterious Beyond, so they can lead us to safety."

Zaine looked over to Littlefoot who had just arrived. "We have to cross through the Mysterious Beyond in order to get to the Smoking Mountains. So I came up with the idea about getting Chomper' parents to help us."

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail smiled as he said "That's a great idea...besides I've always wanted to meet your parents Chomper." Longtail then looked to his uncle and asked "What do you think?"

Cyrix nodded in agreement as ha said "Yes...that seems to be the best solution I can see so far." Cyrix then looked over to Hunter and asked "Well...any problems with that?"

The alimon raised her head and said "Whatever works for you." She then asked Chopmer "Do your parnets have any issues with other sharpteeth...like me?" It wasn't that she didn't trust them, but she just wanted to be sure.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Yeah.  Not to sound rude or anything, but...I'm kinda used to being...y'know...Chased off by other sharpteeth..."
Dante said, trying his best to make light of the situation...

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Chomper shook his head. "They won't have a problem with you guys. Since you are all friends of ours, then there should be no problem." He looked towards the distant Smoking Mountain. "Whatever the case, we should leave once you are healed Zaine. Those cowardly egg eaters slowed us down, so we need to make up more time."

Zaine laughed. "Relax Chomper. We don't need to hurry so much. There's no way they'll be able to cross the river, so it should slow them down as well." He then looked down at his legs. "My legs are crippled so much that I won't walk again, but for now they need to heal. You are right though. When all my injuries are healed, then we will head out."