The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Awakening - Rise of the Five

Lillefot · 158 · 15143

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
"They seem to be there... but why won't they come..." Cal mumbled, crossing his arms. "Maybe I should go down there..."

Cal firstly thought well on what he had mumbled.

A few instants later, he started walking towards an unlocked door nearby, and, opening it, he went down the stairs. It seemed to be a direct way to the landing tracks.

However, as soon as he got on the bottom, Cal crashed against a thick wall, apparently put on his way.
After a complain and a better look, it wasn't a wall, its an employee: a bodyguard one to boot. Cal looked up and saw a name in thick letters on a small iron plate:

Pedro

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
As Cal looked up, the employee Pedro looked down at him.
The man was tall, and had a very muscular, brutal appearence. The only thing that didn't belong was his pot-belly.
He was in his early 30s his skin sunburned, and had black hair under a service cap.
The man wore the airports service clothes, a grey working suit with a reflex west over it.
Then it was the eyes...
They were chesnut brown, but full of evil. All sign of mercy was ripped away from them. The man didn't blink. He looked straight down at Cal, and he was not happy to see him.

"Who are you!? What are you doing here, this area is off limits!"
The man, Pedro, spoke English with Spanish accent. He was not native.
And he was inpatient.
"You heard me? You not speak English!?"
He said something fast in Norweigan, then held up one of his fists.
"Get out of here... Now!" he spitted and pointed at the stairs.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hum, Excuse me, but I've got to go see those kids and..." Cal tried, making a reflex movement when he saw the fist being held.

Oh, man... He thought, gulping in his mind.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"We are supposed to wait here?  Well, I suppose it is as good a choice as any at this time..."
Masashige sighed, then shook his head.
"Were that I could have translated that.  I could have saved us so much time and trouble.  I shall remember to study that."
He added as a thought...

"You will let him...and myself pass."
A cool, cultured voice spoke, and footsteps descended the stairs.  Standing there was a young man, who couldn't have been more than 20, with raven-black hair and strikingly dark eyes, as well.  He was wearing a black turtleneck with a matched-color blazer on top of it, as well as black slacks and dress shoes.  He stepped undeterred in front of Pedro, then looked him in the eyes.
"My name is Shigenaga Oda, descended from the line of kings.  In the name of my ancestors, you will allow us to pass!"
He said, his eyes flashing with a mysterious seal as he invoked his power of the Geass.  With it, he could force anyone to bend to his will, save for those who possessed similar abilities...

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Gunther saw what was going on from the cafe since it had a view of where cal was. "Execuse me for a moment there Is something I need to take care of,' gunther said to rick.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Ricktor still felt like there was this foreboding feeling in the air, and he simply swallowed the last of his drink and said, "Sure, I've got to go to the bathroom anyway." He then stood up knowing full well that the men's bathroom was within eyesight and earshot of the commotion going on where he was sure Gunther was heading.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Shigenaga Oda
Who? Where are this OC's character bio? Nowhere?

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sorry!  Need to post that, I guess.  My bad. :slap  :p

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Gunther walked up to cal and pedro "is there a problem here,' he asked.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
----------------------------------------------------
OCC:

I want everyone to read this NOTICE
It should cover some points out once and for all.

/OOC

------------------------------------------------------

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
... Right.  Maybe now would be a good time to simply bow out, let Kor take his member of the Five back into things, and watch from the sidelines...

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Gunther cleared his throat before repeating to pedro "I said is there a problem here'.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yes, I have to meet the children in the tracks and this man doesn't allow me to do so." Cal answered with a stern expression.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Gunther looked at pedro and said "you will let him past'.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Cal looked at Gunther with a passive look.

"Just that...?" He mumbled. "Hur... thank you... I guess..." He said aloud, walking through.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
A large hand grabbed Cal's right shoulder and dragged him backwards.
"I thought I made myself clear?" the large man Pedro grunted, looking down at him.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Cal gulped and turned around.

What have you been up to, Cal...?! He thought.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, out on the landing strip...

Jamie sighed and wiped the sweat out of his forehead.
He was sitting on a big coffert, his and the others lugage had arrived with a small service truck a few minutes back.
Now he was sitting on his, trying to outstand the heat.
He could see the asphalt glowing in the sun. He was sure it would melt any moment.

"What is taking them so long!?"
Lizzie had gotten up from siiting, and now walked around in a circle inpatiently.
She had counted their waiting to 25 minutes, but it was more than enough in this heat.
Sure, Lizzie was used to hostile enviroment, but she never had gotten over her eagerness...

Jamie leaned over to Rob.
"Know what? I'd do anything for the sea now!" he said and stretched his arms up in the air.
"This is unbelivable... How much longer do we have to wait!?"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rob shrugged. "I don't know, but I sure hope it isn't for long. I really want to see what this school is like." Then he shuddered a little at the mention of the sea. I hope I don't do anything that would give away my secret. Then he wiped the sweat off of his forehead. Man I'm thirsty, but that's not a problem for me. I'll just do it so nobody can see me. Rob shuffled away from Jamie a little and pulled out the water bottle inside his pocket. He dipped his finger into the bottle and concentrated. A small trickle of water poured into the water slowly until it filled all the way. He then took a sip out of the bottle and sighed. Cold water, just the way I like it. He then shuffled back towards Jamie and offered the bottle. "Want a drink?"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"You're being very foolish pedro I told you to let him pass he only is going to meet some friends of his there,' gunther said before turning to cal and asking "I am right yes?'