The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Megamind

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
I have to admit, as much I hate Dreamworks, I was actually looking forward to this. The story sounded a lot more intresting and original than How to Train Your Dragon.

Megamind is the most brilliant supervillain the world has ever known. And the least successful. Over the years, he has tried to conquer Metro City in every imaginable way. Each attempt, a colossal failure thanks to the caped superhero known as "Metro Man," an invincible hero until the day Megamind actually kills him in the throes of one of his botched evil plans. Suddenly, Megamind has no purpose. A supervillain without a superhero. He realizes that achieving his life's ambition is the worst thing that ever happened to him. Megamind decides that the only way out of his rut is to create a new hero opponent called "Titan," who promises to be bigger, better and stronger than Metro Man ever was. Pretty quickly Titan starts to think it's much more fun to be a villain than a good guy . Except Titan doesn't just want to rule the world, he wants to destroy it. Now, Megamind must decide: can he defeat his own diabolical creation? Can the world's smartest man make the smart decision for once? Can the evil genius become the unlikely hero of his own story?

Now that sounds pretty cool right? I thought so too. I liked the idea of a supervillian having to become the hero. It's a refreshing idea in a cliched subgenre. I was actually planning to see this movie *Collective gasp from those reading* until I saw THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkdXBsqq1ok

Thank you, Dreamworks. Thank you. I was actually looking forward to this! In 46 seconds, you shot down my hopes for this movie. Shot it, and then left a bloody mess all over the room. The jokes in this teaser were horrible, the butchering of an awesome AC/DC song was unforgiveable, the cast looks as if their names were picked out of a hat! Oh yeah, and the main villian looks bland and boring!

This better not really be the entire movie. No one could possibly fail THIS much! I'm still hoping against hope that this will actually turn out good but right now, it looks like another typical Dreamworks movie, poop jokes and unnessecary dance numbers galore!!
!