The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New Years 2015/2016

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Hello,
I am almost on my way to my new year's celebration, but before I set out I want to wish all of you "einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr" and all the best for all of you in 2016.
Health, success, happiness, friendship, luck, peace and love to you and enough to do so you never get bored but not so much to do that it would get to stressfull :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy New Years, everyone! I'm in the same boat like Malte, gonna have a party with some friends soon so posting my well wishes a bit early :p Let's all hope 2016 rocks! :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Happy new year!
I will be staying in with family, and celebrating the baby's first year change :smile
Hope everyone is having as wonderful a time today as I am  :celebrate

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy New Years, everyone!  :celebrate I hope that everyone has a fun and safe day as we welcome 2016.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here's to wishing y'all a Happy New Year🎊🍻!  I'll be having a house party with a small crowd, watching the ball drop at midnight.  I don't like to go out on New Year's Eve and since I don't have a designated driver this time, staying in is better.

Everyone stay safe and have fun, and don't drink and drive.  It's not worth it!

With that said, I have a feeling 2016 will be a great year😁!

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
Happy New Year Guys :) Hope this year turns out to be good for us all :yes
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

JulianR94

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/6968782/
Happy New Year, everyone!

I stayed at home with my family for this one, quite a nice change from the usual party marathon until 7am. But if you're away, or still planning to, then I wish you the best of times! :)

And overall of course, I wish you all the best for 2016!

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 It is 00:30 here right now. Happy new year to everybody! to those present and to those that ar eno longer part of GoF :DD .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I do hope everyone has a great New Year and this year is better then last year for everyone.  ;)

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Happy New Year! I hope everyone has an amazing year filled with love, dreams that come true & health! 💗
8 years with TGOF :yum

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Hey guys!

:celebrate  :cheers Happy New Year! :cheers :celebrate

Sorry for it being late but I've been doing so much travelling over the Christmas and New Year holiday that I've pretty much gone straight from the hols, straight back into work without a pause.

Anyway, hope you all had a great time celebrating (if you did) and looking forward to chatting with you all in 2016 :D :DD