The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5636 · 339015

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bagheera came out, to give all of the planes the needed authorization from Khan.

"You may take off," the panther informed.

"What supplies do we need?" Vitani and Kiara asked the seer

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
"Let's fly!" Captain Fairchild exclaimed as he lit his engines and gathered speed.

In a few short minutes, the planes were airborne and heading straight fr the amusement park.

"Stripetail, this is Captain Fairchild, we are airborne and en-route to wherever the hell you are. Captain Fairchild out."

----------

Ms. Swimmer finally walked away with the necklace. She bought a fruit platter from a street vendor in the amusement part and sat next to Deimos, Zachary and Dr. Zanasiu.

----------

Meanwhile, Mr. Bigmouth and Twilight were in the science museum. For obvious reasons, Mr. Bigmouth was asked to leave his rifle in the repulsorsled he rode to the museum.

"Fascinating," he said as he watched a demonstration of some building techniques native to Khan.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we need food, water, and directions.. Stripetail replied. ' Nick and kerzach are on a world called skylands.. wherever that is..' he added.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Neat." Spike said.  He had a scroll out and was taking notes since he assumed Twilight Sparkle would want notes to look over later.  

"Imagine what that stuff could do in equistria." He said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We're near the amusement park, heading south' Stripetail replied via his walkie-talkie.
_ nick took a seat in eon's chamber..  i wonder if there is anything to eat here' he wondered.. ' got anything Kerzach?'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"There's got to be sumthin that you folks can eat here.  Whatcha people like?" Terafin asked.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Skylands)

Dr. Kerzach leapt out of the repulsorsled with a bag of emergency supplies. "Got some rations in here. They taste like ass but they'll keep you alive."

--------

The four planes wheeled around and headed south.

"Let me guess, that Ferris wheel is where we're going?" Rainbow asked.

"Correct, Major," Major Lockie said.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We should get to the shops then," Kiara nodded.

What no one on the crew noticed, since the city was perfectly filled with residents as it was, that there was a group of creatures watching them. Specifically, they were all owls. Some of them were on top of the statues.

In a giant tree outside of Khan City, was where the Grand Duke of Owls resided. The magical portly owl, for the past year, had had his henchmen and nephew hunch kidnap residents to be his food.

"Report," the Duke grinned, "Are there any morsels available for my consumption?" he asked

"Indeed," the museum curator nodded, "Some of the most skilled builders can complete a full sized statue in under 3 hours."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
there are some newcomers who might be tasty "hunch, the dukes nephew said ingratingly ' would you want us to go over them Uncle?"
-
 Nick took a few supplies and starting eating, as kerzach had foretold they tasted terrible. ' gah1 he coughed. ' you werent kiddi ng.. how long have you had these..?' he asked as gill grunt came up to them.
_
 kopa walked along with the other group and the device stripetail had given him to contact his folks began to glow' Hey you two' Came Simbas voice ' just calling to see how you are getting on..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We're doing fine dad, we're on some planet called Khan," Kiara informed.

"You wouldn't believe how much the leader of this place loves himself," Vitani added.

"Then bring them to me, I hunger," the Duke ordered.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i hope you are behaving yourselves ' nala said, coming over the device.. 'things are fine here, not much to worry about..
- so this leader has a bit of an ego.. what does he have images of himself all over the place/ Simba chuckled.
- the servants bowed and flew out of the tree.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We are," Kiara nodded, "So are Kovu and Vitani, you don't have to worry."

At the same time, the owls were flying above the general area, about to swoop down and claim some meals for the Duke.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"There's a museum, let's see what's inside." Gnash said pointing.

"I bet more paintings and sculptures of Kahn." Brooklyn said crossing his arms.

"Can't hurt to look inside at least." Gomamon said, "it may even be fun."

"But what if it's to cold?" Joe asked.  "One could get sick since museums have to be kept cold to keep things preserved."

"I have a life support belt you can wear, one that is from an animated enterprise universe.  Direct from starfleet.  They let me have some.  " Jason said as the group headed in the direction of the museum.

"Or you can use one of my monster morphers.  Maybe either the wolfman You'll have a built in fur coat, or maybe the invisible man one, you'd be wrapped in bandages and have on a wig, as well as some clothes." Jason said.  

-------------------------

"Sure." Sara said to both, "It would be great to ride on a ferris wheel.  But we have to be careful since evil can pop up anywhere."   She said.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Skylands)

"Emergency supplies," Dr. Kerzach replied. "Supposed to be near indestructable, not taste good."

--------

(Khan)

Mr. Bigmouth nodded. "Now, what materials do you use? I've examined the structures and the material looks and feels like wood but it appeara to have hardness similar to concrete."

Twilight sat on her haunches as she munched some vegetarian sandwiches. "I wonder where everypony else is?"

---------

Ms. Swimmer nudged Deimos and pointed to the owls circling overhead. "Um, guys, I don't like the looks they're giving us."

Dr. Zanasiu threw his garbage away and started walking off. Ms. Swimmer and Deimos followed, hoping to lose their pursuers in the crowd.

--------

Stripetail's radio buzzed as it recieved a superluminal taychonic communication from Briggins.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yu woould think ' taste would at least be a consideration. now i know why they are called emergency provisions. you only eat them in an emergency, they taste that bad..
-
 i'm here briggins, whats new? Stripetail said
_ well wizard, just giving you another update from the wolf cub.. shes getting anxious, says she misses mommy and daddy.' this place is no place for a young cub briggins. ' true, but the tyke is very.. hold on.. put that down flash, that contains all the room keys.. there thats a good girl.. do you want to talk with the wizard..' flashs voice came on the line ;' hi stripetail' came the young cubs perky voice ' is mom or dad there?' flash, this is not  a phone you can call whenever you feel like it. this frequency is only supposed to be used in emergencies..' but i miss my mom and dad' flash said a quiver coming to her voice.. ' dear child the world we are in, is not a place for young children, and your parents have enough to worry about right now without  having you to worry about too." Stripetail replied " then can you put on aunt dixie? mom says that if i cant reach her or dad that i should call her. shes family to mom and me.' alright flash i'll put her on, but can you promise me not to do this again? ' yes, sir' flash said. 'arent you having fun with the ballroom dances, and ghost story time, and the treasure hunt tour.." Stripetail's voice was surprisingly soft,  ' yeah those are fun, but i just want to be with my folks now.. grandma and grandpa are lots of fun, but they're not mom and dad.''
- stripetail motioned to dixie. connecting flash to your ring'  dixie nodded stripetail gestured and an image of flash appeared over Dixies ring..
- thaank you wizard' briggins voice came back online ' besides the cub, things are going well at the hotel..the hotel now owns more than 15000  acres, as part of the war memorial reserve, and we are constantly filled, between travelers from oz, the great valley and from places like radiator springs..money is flowing in, and life is good. and i'm sending you your cut  you'll have a big pile of cash sitting in your treasury room..'
 thank you briggins..next time  dont contact me unless its a real emergency, no matter how much the kid mopes about it..' understood wizard i take it you'll devise a way for her to contact her folks directly
 yes.. via thier rings. just have create the device.. that will be all briggins thanks for the ypdate.. ' talk to you later wizard..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Kahn)

"I thought they had come down with us.  Maybe they stayed on the ship." Spike said.  He looked around a bit, "Do you think they have gems for sale in their snack places.  Emeralds are a great snack food.  Rubies too."  Spike said, getting a bit hungry.  

--------------------

(Skylands)

"I might have mustard or could get you some if you want some." Terrafin said.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Khan)

Twilight looked at the snack cart. "It doesn't look like it. Apparently from what I see, the inhabitants of this planet deem gems too valuable to eat."

-------

(Skylands)

Dr. Kerzach gagged as he choked down another ration bar. "Please do. I'm full now but next time we have to eat this s---, we'll need something to kill the taste."

Drobot looked around. "It seems that Chong is not a threat for now."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Khan)

"To valuable to eat, that's silly." Spike said waving one of his hands, "One of Rarity's dresses, assuming they could be made of gem threads, I can see, but regular gems?"

-----------------

(skylands)

"Rightso." Terrafin said.  He dove into the earth and swam over to his room to get some mustard and return with it to give it to Dr. Kerzach.

"Perhaps some other spices would help also.  The marketplace may have some." Sky fire suggested.  "And you'll need water also."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"While, I am allowed to share the recipe," the curator replied, handing Mr. Bigmouth a piece of paper listing all the materials used for the Khan statues.

What some of the Khan residents didn't see were the owls swooping down to grab some of them.

"What the?!" Rabbit exclaimed.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
run! skunk yelled, its the owls again!' the owls were known to grab unsuspecting folks, which would later become snacks for the Duke and hunck..
-
 Dixie was talking with flash who was happy to see her 'aunt' ' Hi Aunt dixie ' Flash said cheerfully ' hi dear. are you behaving yourself' Dixie said sweetly..' i'm trying to, but i miss my parents now..' why not go to a movie in town with your grandparents. we are literally in the middle of a large jungle planet, and this would not be a safe place for you./.. you are safe there with your folks..' cant you magic me there, like the wizard does ' flash asked ' no flash, stripetail can do that because a master of magic, and i've only scratched the surface of what those rings can do.. if i tried, there's no telling where you'd end up, even if i did successfully magic you somewhere. tigeress would never forgive me if something happened to you on my account. i'll tell your mom and dad you're getting worried about them, and we'll arrange for some way to contact you.. alright/ ; thanks aunt Dixie you're the best.' flash said happily see ya' flash ran off and the image vanished,.
- hunch led the servants owls and began swooping dow n on unsuspecting prey..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: