Beyond the Mysterious Beyond > The Party Room

Tell us something about yourself!

<< < (2/488) > >>

Mumbling:
I've been a member of the donald duck comics for 9 years now.

DarkHououmon:
I am a speed artist. I have a tendency of spending relatively little time on a drawing, wanting to get it done as soon as possible. In school, I have been told to slow down and take my time, but I found myself unable to slow down and continued speed-drawing.

Kit12:
My LBT collection is incomplete at missing the III and IV movies on DVD, though I have the III on VHS :DD (I've only seen IV a few times, when I catch it on TV actually)

Malte279:
^ Member of the Donald Duck comic Iris? Member of a fanclub of Donald Duck comics you mean?
Do you know those comics drawn by Don Rosa? They are plain awesome! :yes

English was the first subject at school in which I got a mark that could have endangered my transfer to the next grade (if it had been at the end of the schoolyear and if I had sucked as much in another subject).

Mumbling:

--- Quote from: Malte279,Mar 6 2009 on  06:46 PM --- ^ Member of the Donald Duck comic Iris? Member of a fanclub of Donald Duck comics you mean?
Do you know those comics drawn by Don Rosa? They are plain awesome! :yes
--- End quote ---
Hehe maybe of the fanclub :angel I probably have, but I don't usually look at the artist because usually they aren't mentioned at all. Could you give an example?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version