The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ali is Unfaithful

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Accounts are as disposable as free email accounts....if you think he's gone, think again.  :rolleyes:  He'll just get a new account...he's annoyed you and won.

Put credits in your video, you'll know forevermore who the owner is regardless of who uploads it.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I don't think he's lost his account; just the videos.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
How do you like that? I tried to PM him an apology for yelling at him, but he "enabled friend lock," and I can't even apologize unless he adds me ad a friend, which he's unlikely to do unless I apologize in the first place. Is there some way I can get around the lock or something?

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I think there's more to this. If you'll look at his profile, he has added Threehorn's recent video that is discussed here to his favorites list. This is too pecilular. I think he's cruising this board and browsing for YouTube videos to plunder or something. I wouldn't be surprised if he views this topic regularly as a guest.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Odd. I don't see any video in his profile.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Oh dear... there seems to be several comments accusing this guy of video theft

I'm really starting to pity the fool

I'll get Mr. T

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe some can keep watch on him, and warn the original creators of the video of they can be found out and do whatever they deem needed.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, just in case the little sneak does try something, I have my mighty spatula ready for swatting!

*SWAT* Bad! Very Bad! *SWATS some more* Put it back! Bad dog! bad dog!"

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Dec 7 2007 on  12:33 AM
Maybe some can keep watch on him, and warn the original creators of the video of they can be found out and do whatever they deem needed.
Why should we have to suffer and spend our time doing that?  Put credits in your video and unless he's physically splicing each video, its obvious who the creator is, not the uploader.  Youtube is full of duplicate videos.  This isn't that unusual.  Put you name to the work and your work is protected (or your video suffers a horrible quality loss in trying to edit them again).

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
And adding credits would be best not just at the end but the beginning and perhaps as a subtitle that appears somewhere during the video.  Small and unobtrusive.  They the person editing would have to paint it out.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Dec 7 2007 on  08:57 AM
And adding credits would be best not just at the end but the beginning and perhaps as a subtitle that appears somewhere during the video.  Small and unobtrusive.  They the person editing would have to paint it out.
and seeing how lazy these thieves are about making their own videos, I highly doubt they'd have the patience to go frame by frame and edit out the names

good idea, Kor!

nabil r

hey guys i am the user mahmood1993 who steal the video pokeplayer984 made i am very sorry

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: nabil r,Dec 7 2007 on  11:46 PM
hey guys i am the user mahmood1993 who steal the video pokeplayer984 made i am very sorry
I must apologize myself, if my note to you sounded harsh. I hadn't meant to sound that way.

Hedgehog

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Dec 5 2007 on  09:57 PM
Great!  After blocking him and having the mods remove the vid, he had to just go and put it back up.

Well, I then decided to send him a message, requesting him to remove the vid.  So I go writing the message, in the most sincere way I could for this guy, and I find out that he has the "friend lock" on.  So, in order for me to send the message I have to send a friend invite and have him accept it.

As for now, I've sent him the invite, but if he doesn't listen after that, things are going to get ugly.
pokeplayer984 i dont have  it anymore which is good  :yes i just glad i dont have video which that also mean i steal poeple video

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I have a VERY nice announcement to make about my vid.  Ali is Unfaithful has reached the Top 5 Most Viewed within my own profile.  Considering its been up against some tough competetors from the start, it just shows how good of a vid it is.  Within the 5 months its been around, it has gotten 19,500+ views, enabling it to beat The Mad Song, which took 9 months to accomplish the same feat.  It is not too far behind from the original version of Big Water, but still has a ways to go to beat Friends For Dinner, Eggs and The Legend of the Lone Dinosaur.  Still, averaging at 130 views a day?  It just might have what it takes to beat them all. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Congradulations, that sounds like great news.