The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Regarding ANY LBT 14 Topics

Petrie. · 468 · 71062

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
http://www.uphe.com/the-land-before-time
Normally this would lead to a 404 page but now it says "service unavailable". Maybe the offical website will be up and running soon :)

Edit: Nevermind it seems I was just having connection problems.... Which explains "service unavailable".... It still leads to 404 page... Sorry :(
Life Is Good

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Maintenance downtime? That sounds promising! So does capacity problems.  :D

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: AllegroGiocoso,Jul 23 2015 on  06:36 PM
Maintenance downtime? That sounds promising! So does capacity problems.  :D
Read my edit.
Life Is Good

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: chomperrules1993,Jul 23 2015 on  06:38 PM
Maintenance downtime? That sounds promising! So does capacity problems.  :D
Read my edit.
Oh well. It was nice while it lasted!

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: AllegroGiocoso,Jul 23 2015 on  08:04 PM
Quote from: chomperrules1993,Jul 23 2015 on  06:38 PM
Maintenance downtime? That sounds promising! So does capacity problems. :D
Read my edit.
Oh well. It was nice while it lasted!
Sorry :(

But hey maybe we'll get some more info soon! :)
Life Is Good

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hmm.  That release date just doesn't feel legit.  From my experience, release dates for movies is on a Tuesday and the one shown falls on a Thursday.  It's not always the case, but that's rare usually.

However, if it does prove to be legit, it does confirm Rob Paulsen on there!  Won't be surprised if that role is Spike. (Let's face it!  He IS Spike!)

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Totally not true in the slightest.  :neutral  Still waiting for official info...

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That just looks like a placeholder date to me. I'm not familiar with movie release dates, but with video games, retailers will often set the games release date as the last day of the year the game is coming out on if they don't actually have a confirmed date yet.

so probably a placeholder date, I'd presume.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I had a feeling it wasn't offical. But I wasn't too sure. Although if this film does come out this year instead of next year then maybe the middle of next month will be the start of offical lbt 14 updates (just trying to bring postive hope here)
Life Is Good

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
On the other hand, if it's getting delayed, hopefully it's because they actually care about the movie, and want to get it right.

Not saying it's getting delayed. Just saying something nice if it does.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I just found this link that has Felix saying the movie will be released in 2016. Can't tell when this was posted however.

https://instagram.com/p/oRmUSALi-e/

EDIT: This was posted on May in 2014. Never mind, considering this forecast could be outdated...

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
That photo is also on Pininterest and Ruben Avaita stated that it'll be out late 2015 or early 2016.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/357191814169139165/

Here's the link
Life Is Good

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Wow they must really be trying to make the new movie really worth watching. It's close to August now and there's still no offical lbt 14 news..... I believe we can safely assume that this movie will be very good indeed.  :)
Life Is Good

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: chomperrules1993,Jul 28 2015 on  10:01 AM
Wow they must really be trying to make the new movie really worth watching. It's close to August now and there's still no offical lbt 14 news..... I believe we can safely assume that this movie will be very good indeed. :)
Yeah, the project time looks like a good sign! We're just about to enter (according to Davis Doi's LinkedIn) the seventeenth month of production. For comparison, Wikipedia says LBT 12 took a total of about sixteen months between production and release, and they were preparing the TV series during that time as well.

This reminds me of that analysis of Curious George news patterns I did a couple of months ago. If Journey of the Heart's news pattern is like Curious George 3's and we're looking at a release date in early December, we should be beginning to see info coming up real soon now.

The first official news of Curious George came out on February 19, and its release date was on June 23. If (and a big if) LBT 14 follows the exact same news pattern and it's release date would be in early December, then there should be an announcement of LBT 14 in the next couple of weeks.

That first Curious George announcement was a Twitter post which also included the movie's release date as well as the DVD cover. Of course this is all speculation, but if news on Journey of the Heart follows the exact same pattern of news on Curious George 3, we may be getting some cool stuff sometime soon!  :D

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: AllegroGiocoso,Jul 28 2015 on  01:16 PM
Quote from: chomperrules1993,Jul 28 2015 on  10:01 AM
Wow they must really be trying to make the new movie really worth watching. It's close to August now and there's still no offical lbt 14 news..... I believe we can safely assume that this movie will be very good indeed. :)
Yeah, the project time looks like a good sign! We're just about to enter (according to Davis Doi's LinkedIn) the seventeenth month of production. For comparison, Wikipedia says LBT 12 took a total of about sixteen months between production and release, and they were preparing the TV series during that time as well.

This reminds me of that analysis of Curious George news patterns I did a couple of months ago. If Journey of the Heart's news pattern is like Curious George 3's and we're looking at a release date in early December, we should be beginning to see info coming up real soon now.

The first official news of Curious George came out on February 19, and its release date was on June 23. If (and a big if) LBT 14 follows the exact same news pattern and it's release date would be in early December, then there should be an announcement of LBT 14 in the next couple of weeks.

That first Curious George announcement was a Twitter post which also included the movie's release date as well as the DVD cover. Of course this is all speculation, but if news on Journey of the Heart follows the exact same pattern of news on Curious George 3, we may be getting some cool stuff sometime soon!  :D
Cool and maybe the offical website will be up and running soon  :)
Life Is Good

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt4431254/

According to IMDB Correy Burton will be the Narrator. I have no idea who Burton is and I highly suggest taking this new info with a grain of salt

Edit:.He'll also be the voice of Mr.Three-horn as well apparently
Life Is Good

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: chomperrules1993,Jul 28 2015 on  03:23 PM
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt4431254/

According to IMDB Correy Burton will be the Narrator. I have no idea who Burton is and I highly suggest taking this new info with a grain of salt

Edit:.He'll also be the voice of Mr.Three-horn as well apparently
Cool info! I just skimmed his profile, and he looks like another one of those voice actors like Jim Cummings, Rob Paulsen and Jeff Bennett who have had lots of voice-acting roles. Judging by the fact that he played characters from Captain Hook to Gus (the mouse from Cinderella) to Count Dooku (Star Wars) to Zeus to Grumpy, he seems to portray a good variety of characters, some of which may be good experience for playing Topsy.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Corey Burton is indeed a very well-known voice actor in the industry who has done a lot of work (mainly for Disney), and I imagine this would be a good role for him. :yes However, I'd rather wait for the truth before assuming anything. Besides, he's never been in any of the prior films, so I don't really know. Nevertheless, he is a really good fit in my opinion.

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
^ That's great to hear that he'd be a great fit!

Also, this might be nothing, but I went to www.landbeforetime.com and got that service unavailable  page twice today. It went back to the 404 page upon being refreshed, but that service unavailable page hasn't come up much before on my screen, so...