The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Regarding ANY LBT 14 Topics

Petrie. · 468 · 71062

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
^ You probably had the same situation that I had. Bad connection or something.... The offical website probably won't be ready for a good while now.... Though I hope it's real soon  :exactly
Life Is Good

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Land_Be...ey_of_the_Heart

Someone should really put the confirmed voice actors on there (for Littlefoot, Ducky, and Petrie)
Life Is Good

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
OMg omg omg omg omg omg omg OMgggggg  :DD  :DD  :DD

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Hero of Legend,Jul 30 2015 on  10:30 AM
We have a trailer!

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_land_b...ailers/11228745
Ummm I can't seem to be able to watch it.....
Life Is Good

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: chomperrules1993,Jul 30 2015 on  10:40 AM
We have a trailer!

It uses I think the latest flash player

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ludichris1,Jul 30 2015 on  10:41 AM
Quote from: chomperrules1993,Jul 30 2015 on  10:40 AM
We have a trailer!

It uses I think the latest flash player
Were you able to watch it. I want to make sure this is the real deal
Life Is Good

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Interesting. The trailer announces LBT 14 as "Journey of the Brave" rather than "Journey of the Heart". Another thing I noticed was that there was a short glimpse of Chomper and Ruby (so there seems to be at least a reference to them) but almost every scene (including all those which appear to show the "journey part" of the story) shows the traditional five only.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Jul 30 2015 on  10:48 AM
Interesting. The trailer announces LBT 14 as "Journey of the Brave" rather than "Journey of the Heart". Another thing I noticed was that there was a short glimpse of Chomper and Ruby (so there seems to be at least a reference to them) but almost every scene (including all those which appear to show the "journey part" of the story) shows the traditional five only.
Based on your responce I now know that this is the real deal hooray!!!!!!!!  :)

Also is the trailer on youtube so I can watch it?

Edit: I don't have the latest flash so......
Life Is Good

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: chomperrules1993,Jul 30 2015 on  10:51 AM

No, but seriously lol if you have Adobe Flash Player enabled in your browser (chrome://plugins, etc) and that it's 18.0+ and uh, I assume having the actual programs on your PC. I myself have Adobe Flash Player 16 PPAPI, Adobe Flash Player 18 ActiveX, and Adobe Flash Player 18 NPAPI because some programs use different versions

on google chrome, if you click the three bars at top right and then go to About google chrome I think that may update it (if not in chrome://plugins, an address)

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ludichris1,Jul 30 2015 on  10:57 AM
Quote from: chomperrules1993,Jul 30 2015 on  10:51 AM

No, but seriously lol if you have Adobe Flash Player enabled in your browser (chrome://plugins, etc) and that it's 18.0+ and uh, I assume having the actual programs on your PC. I myself have Adobe Flash Player 16 PPAPI, Adobe Flash Player 18 ActiveX, and Adobe Flash Player NPAPI because some programs use different versions
Don't have a computer. Only have a phone.... I'll wait for it to get on youtube  :exactly
Life Is Good

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Oh, well there's gotta be somebody somewhere or someplace you can watch it before youtube xD. Parents, a roommate possibly, even library or school or college library etc

Depends how desperate @o@

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
My thoughts on this ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvaoeqNLNtM

I think it looks very promising so far, especially with the 2D animation and the voices!

EDIT: I think we can add Anndi to the official cast list now.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Awesome! :) I think that this certainly counts as confirmation.  Here are my initial thoughts:

Huh, it looks like they tweaked the title a bit.  Ruby and Chomper are seen, but appear to be absent from the main adventure.  Although I wonder if that could be intentional in order to not confuse people who hadn't seen the TV series.  Or perhaps the Gang of Five actually find Chomper and Ruby in this film.

There are quite a few possibilities there.  :yes

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Also, one thing I noticed is that the scene with Chomper and Ruby probably won't be a flashback because there was snow in the background there, and there was also snow at the beginning of the trailer and another snow scene right before their one.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm glad Chomper and Ruby are at least in the movie. Also cool that Reba is involved in this. Also I can guarantee that Anndi is the voice of Cera but what about Spike? Is it still Rob Paulsen?
Life Is Good

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
OMG I don't believe it! :D well 2 good things I have to say is YEAH Chomper and Ruby are in it! And Spike has the same VA! Also it might just be me, while I know Cera and Ducky have the same the same VAs, their voices sound a little higher maybe they digitally pitched them or something..

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, time to spread this to a few forums I know.  I shall also send it to reddit.

It is interesting that the title has changed.  It could be a last minute thing, but maybe there's a reason.

From what I heard with the voice actors, I can confirm that the voices of Cera, Ducky and Petrie are the same from the last movie, so that should help settle in old time veterans like myself.  Spike didn't even utter anything, so whether or not Rob Paulsen has returned for the role is still up in the air.

Also, it seems to be getting a Digital HD release.  I hope for Blu-ray, but I'll take DVD if it doesn't happen.

Anyways, I'll be busy.

See ya later! :wave

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Spike didn't even utter anything, so whether or not Rob Paulsen has returned for the role is still up in the air.

It's Rob. Spike uttered a grunt on his highlight.  ;)

Anyways, I'm honestly feeling rather iffy about this, but it sounds promising enough. Nice to see all the VAs back for sure, and nice to see Chomper and Ruby are (potentially) in this one. Though I didn't expect to see Reba in this movie; quite a surprise there.  ;)

Hope to hear more news as they come in.