The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Favorite streaming service?

Poll

What’s your favorite streaming service?  Once you cast your vote, explain why?

Netflix
Prime Video
HBO Max
Disney+
Paramount+
Peacock
All of the above
Other (if other, what streaming service is it?)
None of the above

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
So I thought with streaming services on the rise, why don’t I ask all of you what your favorite is so far?  And if you have a change in favorite, I’ll give you permission to change your vote.

Honestly, my favorite is HBO Max, since it has it’s classic library of many Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry cartoons (don’t forget Hanna-Barbera).  I also like their original content (in fact, I’m excited about it’s next original series: Jellystone), so yeah that’s my favorite streaming service.

Now when you’re ready, you may start stating your favorite streaming service!

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My family most often uses Hulu. We also have access to Netflix and Prime Video (both of which I had previously used to watch episodes of the Lego Ninjago TV series), but Hulu is the one that I use by far the most, mostly to watch certain shows on live TV on most days of every week.

I've never had a chance to try any of the other streaming services listed in this poll, even though Hulu can be bundled with Disney+ (my dad's excuse for not getting Disney+ is that there's hardly anything it offers that anyone in this house would be interested in seeing, despite his interest in watching all of the Marvel movies and shows).

For me, personally, I'm also very interested in possibly getting Discovery+ at some point. At only $5 per month, it's certainly more affordable than most other streaming services. I guess the only reason I keep putting it off is because I only really have time to watch shows as they come on the live channels, and Hulu already has that covered for me.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Disney+ for me (mostly for Star Wars, heh), although I can't entirely say it's my "favorite" in the sense that it's the only one I currently use, so I don't really have much to compare it to. Although I did have a Netflix subscription in the past and I enjoyed that too.

Loire

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Your personal trustworthy crab, aargh!
    • View Profile
My favorite for now is Disney+, I have enjoyed it so far. It's simple and the quality is good there. I use Netflix too , but I have been more into to Disney+ lately. But there shows Netflix offer which Disney+ doesn't that I would like it would have.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Right now, it's a battle between Disney+ and Netflix.  At the current moment, Disney+ is winning.  If only because I am currently on a weekly Marvel Binge.

I'm looking to get Nebula in the future.  I'll get it sooner if it gets off of being PC/Mobile only.  Yes, I'm petty like that.  Until then, I need to look to take something off my monthly bills.  I may have found a small investment that might make that happen.

Oh, and Hulu might return as well.

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Right now, I use only Netflix, and I started using it just the other day. I would like to start using Disney+ soon.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Netflix. It has my favorite shows and has made some great films.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I'll probably sign up for Amazon Prime once the Lord of the Rings TV series comes out. Been looking forward to that.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Disney+ is my least fav at the moment. It just doesn’t have enough Orig content.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
Netflix. There are quite a few movies on there that I haven't even heard of and others I've heard of, but, haven't seen.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, after I missed an episode of something a few days ago, my only option to see it was to finally get Discovery+. I was able to convince my dad to sign up for Discovery+ yesterday, and now after just one day, he already likes it so much that he's considering recommending it to his dad.

So, yeah, if you like watching documentaries, then I would absolutely recommend Discovery+ (and yes, I did manage to catch up on that episode I missed).

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Silver the Pterosaur

• Apprentice to the Rainbow Faces
  • Member+
  • Ruby
  • in 1,474 days, I become an Optometrist.
    • View Profile
I have multiple services since my family hates paying the cable company for channels we never watch. I always want to keep coming back to Disney+, so I guess I have been brainwashed by our overlord in the house of mouse.
りゅうすけ

caspyartist

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
i use mostly Netflix and Disney+. Netflix for anime, The Office, or whatever cartoon i feel like watching, and for Disney+ is if I'm feeling nostalgic for older Disney cartoons  :petrieLOL

GreyLizard226

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Prime Video is the one I’m currently watching stuff on the most, so I choose it.