The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Ask 00not_nathan00

00not_nathan00

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • instagram
Im not the biggest fan of batman but I do like Christopher Nolan's take on Batman The Dark Knight Movies are the best batman movies.
Still waiting for the bluth cut

00not_nathan00

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • instagram
I have never seen Star Trek before

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile

00not_nathan00

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • instagram
If I had to say out of all animated characters, that is hard its probable a toss up between Kenai from Brother Bear and Littlefoot from TLBT  :rhett_smile

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Have you ever seen the film Over The Hedge?

00not_nathan00

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • instagram
Yes I have seen Over The Hedge quite a Star studded cast Bruce Willis, Steve Carell, William Shatner, Avril Lavigne and Eugene Levy very under rated compared too the rest of dreamworks movies 

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Have you heard about what has happened to Bruce Willis?

00not_nathan00

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • instagram
yeah i have its pretty messed up with his dementia and how he cant remember anything. which is why he has ended up in some pretty bad movies because of it .

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Do you like cliffhangers at the end of a work of fiction Book/Movie/TV Show or do you prefer to have it be resoled before the end?

00not_nathan00

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • instagram
IT depends on the movie because one movie that I love A Nightmare On Elm Street ends on a cliffhanger which im not going too spoil.  :)littlefoot That then sets up the rest of the franchise.

But also one cliffhanger I don't like would have too be all the Marvel ones they just get so tedious after a while. :longneckBRUH

That's my only gripe with that.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Did you ever get a bottle of Lewis Road Creamery Chocolate Milk due to it being released in New Zealand?

00not_nathan00

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • instagram
I haven't brought one myself but I've had the chocolate version at a friend's house and it's pretty good he got mad at me though because I used it as milk in my nesquik cereal  :rhett_smile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
What is your opinion of the Land Before Time TV series?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

00not_nathan00

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • instagram
I dont believe ive seen it before. I only really watch the movies but ive probably watched one episode but i cant remember  :ChomperImAwesome

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
What video game did you play recently?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

00not_nathan00

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • instagram
I really love playing the Sims 2 its one of my favorite games too play. But you sadly cant get it on PC anymore ( LEGALY )
but as with anything theres always a way  :yum