The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What does title of movie XIV mean?

Ruby2 · 9 · 1789

Ruby2

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Does it refer to Littlefoot trying to save his father from death?

Does it refer to the last words Littlefoot's mother said?

Does Bron get a new mate?  (That's possible. Topps got one.  It would be an interesting plot twist.)

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Could be any of those. I guess it's something we'll have to wait and see about.  ;)

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I think that means Littlefoot won't know where his father is, so...
he will use only his heart to find him? Oo

Some things you see with your eyes, others you see with your heart...

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've been thinking it's some big life event is happening to Littlefoot, and he really feels like he needs to find his father again for some help/advice.

Maybe something like He's growing up, and has to start thinking about a mate, or a 'lady friend' as they might put it in the movie, or even Chomper is growing up, and he really needs some advice/encouragement about that, like what's going to happen to Chomper/ is he gonna have to leave/etc.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Ruby2

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Jul 6 2015 on  06:25 PM
I've been thinking it's some big life event is happening to Littlefoot, and he really feels like he needs to find his father again for some help/advice.

Maybe something like He's growing up, and has to start thinking about a mate, or a 'lady friend' as they might put it in the movie, or even Chomper is growing up, and he really needs some advice/encouragement about that, like what's going to happen to Chomper/ is he gonna have to leave/etc.
I don't think so.  The actor for Littlefoot hasn't reached puberty yet.  

Anyway, I'd rather have them work up to that point in Littlefoot's life rather than just just loads of years.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The title is chosen very well as it really doesn't give away a lot :p There are many things that could happen in a movie with that title. i must say though that it is a title that sounds very promising. It might be a deeper, more emotional and mature/dark movie than the previous sequels. We'll just have to wait and see I suppose :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Jul 7 2015 on  04:33 PM
i must say though that it is a title that sounds very promising. It might be a deeper, more emotional and mature/dark movie than the previous sequels.
I also want to see more dark story very much...
I want to feel, at least, tiny part of what I feel when I watch (watching and watching again) original movie.

but the wuestion is... can they do it?
later films and tv series show us that creators are going to the opposite direction...

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The LBT series died after the tv-series and LBT 13 for a reason. Why would they pick up the series where they've left it 8 years ago? ;) They've gotta do better if they want to make money with LBT movies therefore I'm very positive about this movie. Also keep in mind we have a different director this time which also increases chances...
Inactive, probably forever.

Ducky_is_best_dino

• Ruby
    • View Profile
/
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 11:28:27 PM by Ducky_is_best_dino »