The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Soppy Topsy

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

He's breaking down after a human OC of mine lost his temper with him, gave him a run for his money and told him he would make a better dad for Cera then Topsy ever would. And Tria is trying not to laugh.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
They just gone done watching Old Yeller

Topps:  "Uh...  Darn smoking mountain... The smoke is irritating my eyes..."  :cry

Tria:  "Sure dear."  :rolleyes

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Topsy: Boy... Do fans really hate me this much? And think I'm ugly and that I'm a terrible farther for Cera?!

Tria: I'm afraid so Topsy. Fan aren't as forgiving as I am.. And I must admit you've not set very good examples for Cera. I'm real glad Tricia didn't get anything from you too.

Topsy: Well this is all too much for me.. It like a fast biter claw through my heart...  :cry

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Tria pulled a cruel practical joke on Topps.  She said that Cera had indeed gone into the Mysterious Beyond and gotten herself eaten by a Sharptooth.  

Topps is bawling.  Tria is trying hard not to laugh.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Topsy: My voice actor's dead!? Oh Tria do you think they'll still give me a roll in the 14th movie and get me a new voice actor?

Tria: I don't know Topsy, they might just wright you out.

Topsy: Oh I don't think I could bare that!  :cry

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Topps has read the plot for my LBT TV Series Season 2,  movie 15, movie 16, movie 17, movie 18, movie 19, and movie 20.  

He says that it warmed his heart, especially the last two.  

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Topsy: Oh no! One of my horns fell off! One of my precious horns! :cry

Tria: Topsy, that's not your horn its a branch.

Topsy: :oops

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Someone starts playing dance into the fire by Duran Duran

Topsy: Oooooh.. I wish they'd stop mocking me about the time I  made Cera go with me the wrong way straight into that fire... I was wrong ok I admit it, I shouldn't have done it! I didn't wanna intensely endanger my daughter! Oh your soo hurtful...  :cry

Tria: Clam done dear it's only a song!

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm gonna use my running gag for this one and say that he just found out how much I hated him as a child.