The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Some other ideas that needs to made

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'd like reading the roleplay stories of land before time made by these members, but i like there to be more roleplays in here.I would kindly like some people to make fascinating roleplay stories about
Land Before Time.
The Roleplay Stories Titles

Stripetail gives Magic powers to the gang
1.Magic powers-One day the gang (7) got magic powers from Stripetail(Threehorn) and they use
them.Their Magic powers include-
1.Size change-The gang can change their size, either big or small
2.Species change-The Gang can transform into different species of each other (Picture Cera as a Longneck)
3.Gender Change-The gang can change their gender littlefoot is a girl,Cera is a boy. (not to be permenant)
4.Transformation-The gang can turn into anything or anyone they want. (They may turn into humans for the 1st time in a roleplay)

Big Littlefoot
Synthposis-Littlefoot is tired of being a small longneck, but one night the night star (Moon) grants
his wish of being big and the next morning littlefoot has gown to an adult size longneck (His face and voice doesn't change)

Species stay the same
Synthposis-The gang of seven are going through the "Week of species" event from the moon. Once every day6 out of 7 of them will turn into the same species as the same one. It only works on the 7 kids not anyone else. At midnight, they turn into another species of the same one. Each of them willstill keep their skin color to distinguish from each other
Here is how it will be
1st Day-Longneck=Everyone except littlefoot will turn into young longnecks
2nd Day-Threehorn=Everyone Will turn into young threehorns
3rd Day-Swimmer=Everyone will turn into young swimmers.
4th Day-Flyer=Everyone will turn into young Flyers.
5th Day-Spiketail=Everyone will turn into young spiketails.
6th Day-Fastrunner-Everyone will turn into young Fastrunners.
7th Day(Last Day-Sharptooth=Everyone will turn into young Sharpteeths
(They will keep their personalitys and voices when they transform into different species and
they will take their first lives as different kinds of dinosaurs) This is not peremenant
(They only transform into different species at MIDNIGHT)

So i would like anyone (Possibly Everyone) to write these fanfiction stories i given as a thought.
and i would like if THREEHORN comes back to finish the "Wish upon a Star" Roleplay please.

I will wait calmly.  

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
And They will turn back to their normal selves after the 7th day

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Threehorn has not posted here in years, and I highly doubt he will ever post here again . Sorry to disappoint you.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Personally I'm not usually fond of LBT stories with magic in it. Seven Hunters and its transformation is one of the very few exceptions to this.

Some members might like these ideas, though.

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Jan 14 2017 on  11:45 AM
Personally I'm not usually fond of LBT stories with magic in it. Seven Hunters and its transformation is one of the very few exceptions to this.

Some members might like these ideas, though.
I understand, but i just want someone to make these. there just thoughts of me to see the
Land before time characters experience something new in it. so if anyone will make these,if there's
interest, please respond and give youre thoughts on what you think of it so far

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Please don't keep multiple back-to-back replies like this. People have lives outside of the forums. If they want to reply, then they will. Making constant replies like these isn't going to make them reply faster. Just give them time.

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Jan 14 2017 on  02:21 PM
Please don't keep multiple back-to-back replies like this. People have lives outside of the forums. If they want to reply, then they will. Making constant replies like these isn't going to make them reply faster. Just give them time.
Okay I'll stop and wait for responses

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Instead of wanting others to write/roleplay your ideas, why not do it yourself? I, for one, don't really feel inspired to write something that's not my own idea, not to mention that most of your ideas are... strange. Nothing I would want to work on, personally, though, perhaps, others here might see this in a different light.
Inactive, probably forever.

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Jan 14 2017 on  02:54 PM
Instead of wanting others to write/roleplay your ideas, why not do it yourself? I, for one, don't really feel inspired to write something that's not my own idea, not to mention that most of your ideas are... strange. Nothing I would want to work on, personally, though, perhaps, others here might see this in a different light.
Because im not that great writing roleplays just ideas okay?

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Going to go see a movie. Won't be on for a while but please think about these roleplay ideas

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Im back. So is anyone going to make these roleplay stories?

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Please look at the 3 roleplay IDEAS and pick 1 maybe 3

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'll repeat this again: People have their own lives outside the forum. Members are not constantly gathered on the forums all the time, just waiting to leap at the chance to roleplay. Constantly asking people to roleplay your ideas isn't going to make people more interested to use your ideas. You have already made your post about the roleplays. You gave your ideas. All you can do now is wait and be patient. It's only been one day and already you have made several posts asking people to read your ideas. Give it time, and by that, wait a few days or so.

But understand that this doesn't mean someone will pick one of your RP ideas. Maybe someone will eventually, or maybe no one will decide to roleplay anything you suggested, either out of lack of interest or time (again people here have their own lives to lead, the forum is not their main focus).

I understand that you are excited and want to share ideas. And that's fine. But providing ideas does not mean that it will automatically be accepted. Providing ideas does not yield instant results. You have to be patient and if no one here decides to use your ideas, you will have to accept it.

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Jan 14 2017 on  08:27 PM
I'll repeat this again: People have their own lives outside the forum. Members are not constantly gathered on the forums all the time, just waiting to leap at the chance to roleplay. Constantly asking people to roleplay your ideas isn't going to make people more interested to use your ideas. You have already made your post about the roleplays. You gave your ideas. All you can do now is wait and be patient. It's only been one day and already you have made several posts asking people to read your ideas. Give it time, and by that, wait a few days or so.

But understand that this doesn't mean someone will pick one of your RP ideas. Maybe someone will eventually, or maybe no one will decide to roleplay anything you suggested, either out of lack of interest or time (again people here have their own lives to lead, the forum is not their main focus).

I understand that you are excited and want to share ideas. And that's fine. But providing ideas does not mean that it will automatically be accepted. Providing ideas does not yield instant results. You have to be patient and if no one here decides to use your ideas, you will have to accept it.
Okay but do 1 thing for me

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
dude, did you even read what Dark wrote?

I hate to break it to you but we do not like this kind of spammy behavior here. Dark doesn't seem to be interested in your ideas and neither am I (and, like I said, most of your ideas sound weird to me and I reckon most others will come to a similar conclusion). If somebody is interested, they will let you know but I'm sure most people will be repelled by your impatience.

So do us all a favor and stop spamming, double-posting and asking for people to look at your ideas. If they like them, they'll let you know. If nobody does, well, there's nothing you can do. Just be aware that the admins here won't be very happy if you continue to act the way you do right now. And neither am I, frankly  :neutral
Inactive, probably forever.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBT90321,Jan 14 2017 on  09:33 PM
Please look in the random roleplay section
I already have. I didn't need to be told. I could see the topic just fine.

Are you understanding what I've been trying to tell you? Because it seems like all you've been doing all day is try to get people to look at your RPs and immediately start them. I've been trying to tell you to be patient, but with how you're responding, I'm starting to wonder if you're not understanding.

I will tell you right now, constantly hounding people to look at your RPs is only going to result in people being less and less likely to do anything with your ideas. Constantly making posts asking people to use your ideas for roleplays just makes you look impatient, and I'm honestly almost starting to wonder if you are only giving these ideas so people here can entertain you by bringing your ideas to life. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh.

But if this isn't your goal and you just want to help enrich the forums, then you can do so by being a participating member. Join in discussions about varying topics (not just LBT). Join in the games. There's a lot of topics you can talk in. Or you can create your own topics as well. There is a number of things that you can do here.

Constantly hounding people to join your roleplays is not being a productive, helpful member. But joining in conversations, joining in the games, etc, is.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
my advice to you is, rather than  trying to restart a story that has been dead for almost a decade. why not start your own?  its better that way frankly.  and Dark and ducky are right, we dont take kindly to soammers here, and what you have been doing counts as spam. knock it off. if you want to contribute thats one thing, but what you have been doing isnt going to help your cause
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: