The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Crazy LBT video

jedi472 · 27 · 3548

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
They can be really a decent bunch. (Just a little blind, is all...)

I take offense to that remark.  That's your opinion, just as it's their opinion of religion.  No one persons opinion should be put above anyone else's, even if it's the opinion of the majority. <_< You could offend a great many people here by talking like that.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Sorry.  ...Yeah, I don't necessarily mean to offend anyone...  Since my opinions don't matter, I've edited them out.

Things are not getting out...  Things are not being told...  I pity these people, I mourn for them...  They are my brethren, I was among them...  I was in agony for them for a long, long, long time...  It was probably the wrong word to use...  Actually, I'm not so sure IF there is a word to use, here...

...Maybe I should just stop.  What's the point...  Of my quest?  Nobody cares...  Let the other books fade away if Time must force them, what can I do...  Nothing.  ...This was the same reason why I canceled my other YouTube account.  ...I am destined to lose.  ...So why should I even try...? -_- ...Maybe I don't even have a purpose in this world...

Here I go, Mr. Trembling Hands again...  Maybe I just have too much misunderstood compassion...  My deceased great-grandma was right...  Because of my birth, and my struggle to live, my whole life would be hard.  ...But this isn't just about me, here...  So, I'll just shut my useless mouth...  ...But has my own mouth, single-handedly in this day, killed my most passionate dream?  Or, does Lucifer really hate me that much, because of the things I know about him...?  ...Ever since I declared jihad against him....  Well...

Oh well; "Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly."

El Shaddai, I have failed You...  Forgive me.  ...Now, I have nothing...  ...So why should I even care about dreams?  Who needs them, anyway...  Gawd, I can't even last a week at the greatest forum in the world...!

Since I no longer matter here, I'll just lurk around, logged in...  Trying to avoid the bullets zinging past me from the elephant guns...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
What's all this then?

WTH?  You're leaving because I don't feel that Christians are blind? :blink:

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sure, I think it's a fair comment to say that "Christians are a little blind". This can, however, be taken a few differenet ways. The way I'd probably put it htough is that Christians see a little more than non-religios people... stuff which, quite frankly, is as near to impossible as it is to get not there. Religion is the product of the wish, the great desire to feel as if life has a purpose, that death is not the end, and that yuo, in some small way, matter.

And no, I don't think any of these are true. A good day to you all.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
...I do believe in the Creator, and hold a few views that the Christians do.  This seems to be the most misunderstood point - I hold a strong tie to Yahweh-shua, just from a Hebrew (Israel) point of view...

...I never said I was leaving, landbeforetimelover.  Just that I was hurt because I'd realized what I'd said.  I was hurt because that was the wrong thing for me to say.  And I took it out upon myself.  We've just gotten off on the wrong foot here, I think.  (Possibly more than once, though that's debateable, and I don't feel like doing that.)  Yahshua would not do that; I felt as though I'd failed Him.  It's not a very nice thing when you've been searching out super-hidden things, and you say ONE wrong thing, and boom, it feels like the world comes crashing down on you.  ...My only meaning was that, since I came up from out of them, I knew their ways, and I'd learned SO much more...  Such things that they condemn...  But that I found, that some of their things, actually contradict the Scriptures.  That's all.

Sorry, I edited out some of my things because I was so upset.  I thought I was gonna have a heart attack yesterday...  See, I suffer from the occasional axiety attack, due to my traumatic past...  And, yeah, it kind of spiraled out of control.  That's why I changed everything...  My avatar, my member title (I changed it to "Thoughtless Moron Who Posted Something Stupid," then "The Dreamless Outcast At The Gang Of Five Lurking In The Maggots," then, after talking to Mumbling a bit - before our MSN chat - to "I Can Feel My Heart Beating Again...")  Yeah, this was a major thing for me.  If that dream were to die, I would have no reason left to live...  I believe that He gave me back my passion for The Land Before Time, as a gift to warm my heart again.  I'm tired of not caring. :^.^: This was huge, guys - I even posted a couple depressing things on other topics - in particular the "Poetry" thread - that I have to now explain, like this.  I'm sorry for the huge misunderstanding.

Now, look at my member title; it's changed a bit again...  I may change my avatar back, in time...  After these wounds heal.  Time by itself heals nothing; sure, we need time to heal from bad experiences, but time without healing, will not heal anything.  (Sort of redundant.  Heh...  *Thinks of Ruby's personality again*  Yeah, I can identify with her...)  "Coming Back to Life...  Just Give Me Some Time..." is what my member title now reads.  That's exactly what's going on.  I am coming back to life; it was as though I had died yesterday; if you don't have a dream, you don't have much, you know?  *Cue Pink Floyd's "Coming Back to Life*  This has been extremely traumatic for me.  But, after talking with Mumbling...  Wow.  I can feel my heart beating again.  I wish you well, landbeforetimelover.  No hardships, no quarrels.  ...But sometimes, we have things we'd be willing to die for, you know?  I'm kind of a "weird" mix.  Again, I'm sorry.  Please accept this as a token of peace between us.
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Austin, I wrote that because I didn't know what went on here, and I'm not sure I know even now.....  :unsure:

This topic is a mess...closed.  For everyone's sake.