The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Made - MTV

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I was watching this show yesturday, and it inspired me to start a topic on it. This past year, Made came to my school to audition students who wanted to be on the show. I auditioned bu didn't make the cut. In fact, nobody from our school made it, and I'm not sure who got the part in the end.

Anyway, this could be kind of personal to some people, so if you don't want to post thn we all understand. Please do not make fun of anybody here because we all have dreams, just some of us can't reach them.

My question to everyone is what would you be Made into if given the chance.

Honestly, I would love to be made into the lead singer in a rock band. I love listening to rock songs like Living on a Prayer and I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing, but Ican never really sing them. Also, it would be very interesting which celebrity I would meet.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.  Some sort of competition?  :unsure:

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I saw this show a while back. Its where some teen says that he/she wants to be a (insert some hobby/job here) and a person who does that for a living trains them to be that somebody.

Honestly though (and this is just my personal opinon) I never really cared for this show, or MTV for that matter. It's called MUSIC Television; and yet they put up a ton of crappy "reality" shows on it instead of music. And the "reality" part of those shows... come on dude. They are clearly staged, and what's the point of calling them reality shows if they have writers? Seriously.

But if I were to be "made" into someone new, I guess it would have to be a BMX biker. I bike to work every time I go to my job, so why not?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I can't stand the shows MTV puts on TV. I just auditioned for the show for the heck of it to see if it was a real as it's cracked up to be.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, the shows are corny, but if I could be made into anything, it would be a rock star.  Amy Lee(Evanescence) is my idol.  I have a soprano I voice and love the "dark" image.  Plus, her songs are really cool and touching.  I would need her help in songwriting.  Aside from that, I would love to be where she's at :^.^:  :yes.