The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

lbt story i made

raichu

• Ruby
    • View Profile
sonic and mario are going to the great valley with tails and luigi and sonic sayed who that longneck over there lets go say hi to that longneck over there hello my name is littlefoot and this is my grandfather and grandmother

hey sonic yes littlefoot do you want to meet  bron shorty ruby chomper spike cera ducky petrie ok said sonic they went to find them hello said sonic to bron shorty petrie ducky spike cera chomper and ruby

hey littlefoot said sonic yes sonic do you want to meet shadow yup but i want to meet him  but i want to ask you something yes littlefoot said sonic who is shadow well littlefoot shadow is a hedgehog like me i think he is in the mysterious beyond

ok said littlefoot so sonic and littlefoot with tails and luigi with spike cera ducky petrie shorty and ruby chomper as they went to find shadow in the mysterious beyond well sonic it looked like we have meet again and where are we

well shadow we are in great valley can i bring red claw with me said shadow to sonic littlefoot yes sonic who is red claw well red claw is a sharptooth like chomper he has friends to keep him safe his friends name are

screech and thud and littlefoot is sleeping next to his grandma and grandpa
and bron his father mario and tails are taking to sonic and luigi about how me and tails get home to the sega world and i and luigi go back to the

nintendo world  sonic tails there a beam light for you go to your home to the sega world and mario and luigi there two beam light for you go to your home to the nintendo world said littlefoot ali and rhett

you and tails and mario and luigi are really leaving said littlefoot i dont want  you to go but we have to we dont belong here but they will stay for a few days in the great valley with their dino pals and their herd in the great valley

then littlefoot said will we see shadow again sonic said no but can we see some pokemon treecko pichu mewoth onix arbok mew mewtwo went to the great valley with psyduck staravia piplup staryu and togepi meet littlefoot and tails for the first time

littlefoot and his friends saw new pokemon buizel pikachu bulbasaur and wartortle and lucario they said hi to littlefoot where the other pokemon asked littlefoot

hey pikachu said littlefoot i think i can see piplup treecko arbok staraptor
and aipom turtwig and charmander butterfree ninetails and slowbro raichu slowpoke in the mysterious beyond with steelix scyther and beldum

where your family littlefoot said piplup they are sleeping hey littlefoot said piplup lets play in the mysterious beyond said piplup if i go far said littlefoot  an earthshake might cut us from my family and home and friends

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Will there be another part of the story?

If so I suggest it might be easier to read when you use capital letters(either by pressing shift or caps lock, I knew people who didn't know that :p ), full stops, commas and maybe you could write names with a capital letter too. This makes it easier for all of us to read :)

I mean, a sentence like 'do you want to meet bron shorty ruby chomper spike cera ducky petrie ' can really use some commas.