The Land Before Time > General Land Before Time

Upcoming LBT Sequels

(1/5) > >>

willacoochee:
:lol Hello everyone, this is my first post!  I have all the LBT movies and can't wait to get the upcoming one!  How many more do you think will be put out? Does anyone know what LBT 12's name will be, I love finding there names out before the movie comes out. Have a great day!  :wow

Petrie:
*ear waves*

Hiya willacoochie. :)  Welcome to the Gang of Five.  I see you're from the southern US...sweet.

I'm not sure how many will be made overall...so far we haven't heard anything about anything beyond 12 so it's possible they'll continue. :)

BTW, I thought my MSN name was confusing...I had to look at your profile as I typed it in to make sure I didn't mess up. :p  Another thing...your town mayor's name is the exact same as one of my professors up here.  :blink:

willacoochee:
yes, from the good ole south i'm getting on msn now.  Thanks

Malte279:
Hi willacoochee!
Welcome to the gang of five!  :)
Aria Noelle Curzon, the voice actor who gives her voice to Ducky told us, that LBT 12 is going to be titled "The day of the flyers". However, she also said that Petrie's uncle Pterano won't be a part of the story, inspite of the title which could've suggested this.

Nick22:
Welcome willacoochee. Your name sounds like a lake in Florida :lol . I think that we will probably have LBT 15, coming out in 2010 :p
Nick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version