Role Play > Random Role Play

Basic rules and regs for RPG participation

(1/6) > >>

action9000:
Please consider the following rules regarding RPGs to ensure that everyone has a pleasant experience here:

1) The creator of the RPG does not have infinte power over which direction the RPGs go unless this is agreed upon at the Very start of the RPG by all participants.
In other words, if you start an RPG, you need to understand that different people will tend to pull a story in a different direction than you may have had in mind.  If you really want to take a story in Your direction, I suggest you write a story instead of start an RPG.  Forum RPGs tend to be quite dynamic since every  participant will have different ideas for it.  If you don't want to listen to these ideas, I recommend you write your own story instead.

2) Give the members ample time to find and decide to join your RPG.  There is no benefit to complaining about people not joining your RPG.  All that will accomplish is general annoyance to anyone who reads your post.  If you want a succcessful RPG, be patient and let people join in their own time.

3)This is a Random RPG board.  Any LBT-based RPGs should go in the Land Before Time RPG section of the boards. LBT Crossovers belong in the LBT forum, otherwise the only LBT RPGs on the LBT forum would be strict RPGs, and we all know how many of them there are... :P:
4) [ NO God-modding  Characters may use magic, and may posess extensive powers. However, their powers may not be so great as to be utterly unbeatable. No impossible feats will be allowed, such as reviving the dead, surviving having ones head chopped off, etc. Use common sense, and common courtesy to other RPers, and above all else, have fun.

Violation of these rules, depending on their severity, may result in a discussion, editting or closure of the topic or a warning.

Threehorn:
I Put my Time and Before rpg here in this fourm cause it a crossover with Doctor Who a British Sci-fi.

action9000:
I have introduced a new policy to the RPG boards.  If an RPG contains any significant reference to LBT, it belongs in the LBT forum.  I am doing this because otherwise, very few RPGs would appear in the LBT RPG forum.  The Random RPG board is Only for RPGs which have little or no reference to LBT. B)

Admins: are you okay with this decision?

Petrie.:
Yes those are fine.  Editing posts will be next if it comes to it.

Littlefoot1616:
It's all good by me! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version