Role Play > Random Role Play

Star Fox Vacation

<< < (2/2)

Gentle Sharptooth:
Miners hauked on hovering freighter of grey dirty metal, parts and wires. Wolf Mc’Donnel stood by surveying their loading, a pistol in one hand and cigar in his mouth puffing smike. The terrified miners made haste to load the frieghter which locked the parts in a back square  cube. Wolf puffed some smoke and then put it out on the rocky ground. He came to driver’s side ioened the soor and grabbed the frog driver by the thriat and tossing him out on to the ground. Wolf turned to see the four Frogs in their head wrap caps cowering. “Well, it looks like I am off.” Wolf stepped into the driver side, his metal armor catching on a torn seat cushion. Star Wolf slammed the door and acrivated freighter, but then turned it off. He lowered the window and pointed his pistol at the miners, firing shots of red laser energy. The beams of red hit at the feet of the four frog miners; several blasts shot off caps and googles, proving Wolf’s marksmanship. The miners hopped away in terror as Wolf howled. He then started the freighter and made for the pool and his prized Wolfen.

————————

Krystal gave a smile at Katt’s explanation of her sudden lapse of memory. Krystal stepped towards Miyu, “I am for Tropica. I miss my sunbathing on Sauria.” Krystal felt a pang again over her adopted homeworld. She wondered if Tricky was doing well as presumptive leader, and if the SharpClaw clan was keeping the truce. So much had changed, she had changed. Krystal had gone from being a loner, and subject to her own will. Now there was a hierarchy, a chain of command to follow. She did not begrudge being told by others what to do, but it was an adjustment, as was wearing tight clothing. 

Nick22:
" we should do  sauria sometime ' Fay said ' Krystal keeps telling how great it is. like thorntail hollow, for instance.' When was the last time you went there, Krystal?' Katt asked. " its been a few years, or so you've told me."So thats 2 votes for tropica ' Fayu said. " one more vote for it and thats where we are going. The guys are going to fichina, or at least thats the first vacation stop."

Gentle Sharptooth:
Wolf heard the hum of his darling Wolfen. The boosters gave off their green glow, the four x shaped wings shimmered their white and red. A diagnostic confirmed all repairs were successful. Wolf leapt in to his cockpit, activating the coms, his left eye patch rustling as he put his head piece on with its right eye lens. It felt good to be home, to have the controls that allowed him to go anywhere. “I need a vacation,” said Wolf to himself. He cycled through some planets, Fortuna, Macbeth, and even Venom his homeworld. He came to Fichina, a ice world. He had gone there to reconnect with his snow wolf roots, perhaps he ought to pay it a visit. Wolf activated the warp drive, and suddenly the Wolfen disappeared in a green haze.

————————

Krystal stirred, the mention of her adopted world made her involunarily sigh. “It has been two years since I left Sauria. I worry about my friends. The SharpClaw army has agreed to cease hostilities, but the new ceratops goverment is fragile. At times I wonder if I should have remained to help them in the transition.” Krystal was shocked she had said so much. Usually she kept her words to a minimum, still not accustom to confiding in others. “I am sorry, I didn’t mean to go on like that.” She felt akward, bearing her worries before others. It wasn’t that she didn’t trust them, it was not her way to share feelings out loud, she preferred to mediate.

Nick22:
no, need to apologize ' Krystal ' Fara said warmly. ' ' its natural to think of home. But we havent giotten any distress calls from thgere, and it would pop up on radar if it did." " i make it 3 votses for tropica.' Katrt said ' Heys you cant beat the beaches and sun there. so bring lotion ladies."

Gentle Sharptooth:
Krystal was relieved that her shipmates  put up with her verbal concerns. What they said had merit, if Dinosaur Planet was in peril, they’d know about it. Besides now was time for leave, to relax and enjoy a vacation in the tropics. Krystal took a deep breath and smiled. She was grateful to be part of this crew.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version