Important Announcements > Announcements

Welcome to the new Gang of Five forum!

<< < (2/6) > >>

rhombus:

--- Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&amp;Tomato) on May 30, 2018, 01:23:51 AM
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on May 30, 2018, 01:23:51 AM ---Hi everyone! (I had to change my username, new forum doesn't allow ampersands in the username)

I'm liking this new forum. Is http://108.174.197.131/bb/index.php the permanent URL? Just want to know for bookmarking purposes

--- End quote ---

It should be.  Though we will talk to landbeforetimelover about possibly getting the gangoffive.net domain to link back here.  :yes

Sneak:
Good morning here!

Congratulations with successful moving! You guys rule!

And as I see, all forum data from last days was moved to, and we don't have to retype old posts! :'D

Sovereign:
Great job with the transfer, guys! It will take a bit of getting used to with the look of the new site but other than that, things are looking very nice! :)littlefoot

Ducky123:
As with the old zetaboards transfer, there will be some getting used to to be done in the next few days but overall I'm really just glad this forum is still here! Words cannot describe how much I appreciate your work, would certainly buy y'all a few beers in a bar if it was possible  :celebrate

LeventeII:
I'm glad it worked out. I like the style, although it takes a little getting used to it. I think it has been great!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version