Role Play > Random Role Play

Sonic The Hedgehog: Freedom Fighters RPG

<< < (2/3) > >>

Gentle Sharptooth:
“Jack of All Trades”

Sally and Sonic entered the lab, finding Charles inspecting Metal Sonic’s emerald shard. Charles taking notice of Sally adressed her.

Charles: Princess. 

Sally: Hello Uncle Charles, I see our friend is awake.

Metal examined Sally, his computing system catching subtle cues in her speech, and he noticed Sonic looking at Sally. His algorithms began to spin and he spoke.

Metal: Princess..

Sally: Hello

Metal: You are pretty.

Sally: Haha, why thank you.

Charles: Facinating..

Sonic: He’s putting the moves on Sal!

Metal: Moves.. I got em!

Metal ignited his engine and swooped up and landed making whistling sounds.

Sonic: Cut it out!

Sally: Hahaha, it reminds me.. of you! Hahaha

Sonic: Metal!

Metal: Brother!

Sally: Well I’m convinced my decision is correct. What name shall we give him?

Charles: Well he is powered by the Chaoa Shard.

Metal: Sha-rd, Shard!

Sally: He seems to like it. But he’ll need something more common when he’s introduced to thd troops.

Charles: His proficiencies are across the board, from psychology to combat.

Sally: A Jack of All Trades.. that’s it! Jack!

Sonic: Jack?

Shard: Jack, reporting for duty.

Shard saluted.

Sally: He’s perfect!

Sonic: Won over with a salute. Hmpf

Sally: You never salute.

Sonic: And I’m not starting now.

Sally: Let’s introduce him to the rest of the gang.

Too Be Comtinued...

Nick22:
A roleplaying game, involves people controlling characters and reacting to what others posts. this is more a fanfiction than a roleplay imo.

Nick22:
if you want to do a roleplay, then first you need to put up a discussion thread then spread around the characters so you arent playing all the main ones.

Gentle Sharptooth:

--- Quote from: Nick22 on February 27, 2020, 11:55:54 PM ---if you want to do a roleplay, then first you need to put up a discussion thread then spread around the characters so you arent playing all the main ones.

--- End quote ---

K. I am only playing main characters cuz there is no one who has yet claimed those characters; in order to develop my character Shard (Metal Sonic) I needed him to interact with certain characters like Sonic. 

If you prefer it can be moved to the Fan Fict section, but I had hoped some others would choose characters and take over those characters.

I am simply working on my character Shard. I needed Sonic, Charles (who in the comics creates him), and Sally. I do not intend to be them but for temporary period, if anyone wants to be Sonic, Charles (Uncle Chuck), or Sally; I would gladly hand them over to a member of the forum who wants to be them.

Nick22:
interaction isnty just oneliners   like " i think you're cute' you have to describe the room they are in, the colors of their clothes, perhaps have a clock ticking away on the wall. things like that. creates an mental image of the scene, normally you wait to start a story until after other people sign up , and pick out chars to play. you need 3, likely 4 others to sign up first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version