The Land Before Time > General Land Before Time

LBT YouTube Channel

(1/32) > >>

chomper94:
This will be a thread in which we use to discuss the YouTube videos of the official LBT channel.  Thanks to Sneak who recommended this idea.

And if don’t know where the channel is, here’s a link to the channel right here:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCGTPGtMd8ydRNsTcKaDwF1w

Now feel free to laugh at the channel if you want to, because let’s face it, aren’t all of the titles for the videos generated in the present era just clickbait?

Sapphirre98:
Had no idea that channel even existed until recently, and honestly if you ask me i find it's existence kind of unsettling. It's nice to be able to watch the tv episodes in HD for free, though.

somerandomfangirl:
This was one of the first videos I saw on the LBT channel and honestly...? I still don't know. I think they gave up after cutting up two clips from X and just assumed the ending would be funny. And to me it's pretty clear nobody actually watches these videos before uploading them, because of things like this:

Oh yeah that's a really funny moment guys!

HILARIOUS

They also have a habit of calling Ozzy and Strut Velociraptors for some reason. (Guys Ozzy literally calls himself a Struthiomimus in song pay attention :p )

But on the plus side, it is good to be able to watch the TV series on there seeing as it can be difficult to find the episodes anywhere else. Also it's interesting to see how many views they have on their videos, the sharpteeth compilation videos seem especially popular.  :thinking

Sneak:
Honestly, I started to feel negativity towards this channel since the very first days, after they started to upload episodes of TV Series endlessly right after they successfully uploaded all 26 episodes in first 26 videos. гг
Then clips came, and I watched only couple of them before I gave up...

Wish they made more sensible and informative content.

Yeah, only good thing about this channel is ability to watch episodes from TV Series in full HD.

And I don't believe something good or unexpected will be released in near future.

LittlefootOnASkateboard:

--- Quote from: somerandomfangirl on October 07, 2021, 04:35:50 AM ---This was one of the first videos I saw on the LBT channel and honestly...? I still don't know. I think they gave up after cutting up two clips from X and just assumed the ending would be funny. And to me it's pretty clear nobody actually watches these videos before uploading them, because of things like this:

Oh yeah that's a really funny moment guys!

HILARIOUS

They also have a habit of calling Ozzy and Strut Velociraptors for some reason. (Guys Ozzy literally calls himself a Struthiomimus in song pay attention :p )

But on the plus side, it is good to be able to watch the TV series on there seeing as it can be difficult to find the episodes anywhere else. Also it's interesting to see how many views they have on their videos, the sharpteeth compilation videos seem especially popular.  :thinking

--- End quote ---

Unrelated but I'm trying to remember which movie those screenshots are from...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version