Role Play > Random Role Play

TMNT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

<< < (2/32) > >>

Gentle Sharptooth:
Raph nodded to Sam. “Right that thing I promised to do.”

Mikey smiled, “Hey Luke! Having a ball, you wanna get a slice of pizza?”

April lookee at Raph and Sam, “what is this thing you gotta do?”

Raph almost facepalmed himself. She was so persistent.

“Uh.. an MMA fight, Sasuke invited us. Right Sam?”

Leo stepped out on stairs and saw Jason doing skater moves. He approached Jason, “Hey Jason!”

SammyTheSpiketail:
"Right, yeah. Let's go." He turned to leave.

"Of course, my friend." Luke answers.

"Oh, hey there Leo." Jason greets the other teenager. The person in the bushes wasn't happy about the other person there.

Gentle Sharptooth:
Raph left with Sam. They came to a baseball batting cage, where crowds garhered and inside was Sasuke who stood at 2 Meters, and another huge guy with blond hair. An announcer went on a bullhorn, “In one corner we have Ty The Tiger! And in the other corner we have the returning champ, Sasuke Oruku Saki, known to you as the Shredder!”

Sasuke’s eyes seemed to shimmer red as he wrapped his knuckles in white cloth.

Raph watched and said, “Shredder huh?”

Mikey and April went to cafeteria with Luke. Mikey ran with his plate. “I’ll have once slice Pepporoni! One slice Pastrami!”

Leo saw the bushes rustles. “Hey Jason, I got a new Banana Board. Wanna go for a cruise’?”

SammyTheSpiketail:
"What is he doing here?" Sam questioned.

"I'll have the same. Times six." Luke ordered, giving some money that would hopefully be enough. He kind of had an alligator's hunger.

"Sure, dude." Jason instantly agrees.

Gentle Sharptooth:
Sasuke, AKA Shredder, engaged the blond fighter and began to shred him with his fists, knocking the guy into the chain link fence, beating him to a pulp. The bell rung, and then Police Sirans, as people began to flee. Sasuke exited where he found Raph. “Come on Raph, there is an arena in Subway! You too Sam! Lets go! The Fuzz is here!”
Raph followed, his eyes focused on Sasuke’s wrapped fists which were red.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version