The Land Before Time > Character Discussion

The Rainbow Faces

(1/8) > >>

SolarThreehorn:
Discuss the Rainbow Faces here

Mumbling:
Wasn't there a topic on this already?

I don't know, I just thought I had seen it somewhere before.

Anyways, there is something not right about the rainbowfaces in the movie. The leader of the group said : 'They joined up with us some time ago'(while the song beyond the mysterious beyond is sung). But they are 'aliens' and they probably came here together with the stone...

They want to teach littlefoot new stuff, but why only show him what they are. Won't the group see that they have disapeared? I think it is kind of weird that they are introduced into the movies at all... Because.. Well.. Aliens, come on.. It's a dinosaur movie!!

kjeldo:
almost everyone here thinks they are extraterestials(aliens),

what do you think

Clawandfang:
I think that the movie set out to convince us that these particular Rainbow faces were indeed aliens. If not then they display a surprising amount of knowledge about the universe. I would say they are aliens, but by the time I was watching the seventh movie I had already lost faith that the sequels were to be wonderful and ended up just chuckling at this development.

Kor:
It seems odd, that element of the movie doesn't fit in with the other movies to much, though there are other elements in another movie or 2 that do not fit in either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version