The Land Before Time > Character Discussion

Why is your fave character your fave character?

(1/9) > >>

Amaranthine:
I think I should have titled it, "Why is your fave character your fave character?"

I'm surprised this topic hasn't been made already.

I mean, one can talk about their favorites in the character topics, but I thought maybe this topic should be made simply to see the reasons as to why people like them.

So, please, go ahead and explain why you like your favorite character here. :)

Kor:
I think you may be able to rename topics you started, if not I'm sure an admin can.  

One of my fav characters is Ducky.  I like her personality.  & she looks cute too.  Chomper is an interesting character also.  A meat eater friends with plant eaters.  Lots of character development, stories, and such one can do there.

pokeplayer984:
Cera is at the top because, what can I say, I'm attracted to tomboys. :P:

Mo is second and I like him because he's funny.  Universal just got it right with this guy.

Ducky is third because of her personality.  On top of that, her cuteness has always been quite the factor with her.

Drake:
I like Chomper because of his personality as well as the nature of him being the only sharptooth good guy. Plenty of stories you can do with this character.

Ducky because of her cheerful and innocent attitude.

Littlefoot probably because of his love of adventure.

Malte279:

--- Quote ---I'm sure an admin can.
--- End quote ---
Yes they can ;)
As for characters, I frequently mentioned my not having one favorite character degrading everyone else to "not favorites".
I might get along best with Littlefoot, Ducky, and Ruby whom I feel are most capable of seeing the world from others' points of view.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version