Role Play > Random Role Play

Adventures In ToonWorld

(1/1128) > >>

Nick22:
Scooby peered out over the steering wheel as he drove the Mystery Machine down the road. His wife, Dixie sat beside in the passenger seat, looking at a map.. 'Cousin Dee said she was staying at the Toontown apartments on Rabbit Street, which is on the north end of town.. she sounded pretty down when i called her, hopefully our visit will cheer her up' she said. Today Dixie was wearing a lavender dress on her ring paw rode a large ring, the companion of which rode on Scooby's paw. On her left paw she woe a diamond ring which served as her wedding ring. They had been married now for nearly 4 months.. Scooby turned onto Rabbit street.

MrDrake:
On the same street Zim and GIR were walking along "How could you get us lost, yet again GIR? What happened to your guidence chip?" Zim asked GIR.
"Oh, I got rid of it" replied GIR.
"You....why would you do that!?" Zim asked back, his voice raised slightly.
"To make room for the cupcake!" GIR replied as he took out the stored cupcake and begun to eat at it.
"Wait GIR, I hear someone approaching!" Zim told GIR  as he looked to see the Mystery Machine approaching "GIR, stop them!"
"Okay!" GIR more or less yelled back as he jumped at the Mystery Machine, right onto the windsheild to stop Scooby seeing where he was going.

Nick22:
Rey!' Scooby cried out, Zirs Body blocked most of the windshield and prevented him from seeing in front of him.. " scooby, stop!' Dizxie cried out. "Pull over to the side of the street. Dixie looked at the side window at the nearest curb. " Ok. a little further, ok. stop.. Scooby Stopped the mystery machine a, unbuckled himself and opened the door.

MrDrake:
"Yay!" GIR said with a random laugh as well as he remained on the windscreen.
Zim approached Scooby and Dixie at that point "You, dog!" he called out in regards to Scooby "We have had some trouble here, you see GIR there" Zim begun as he pointed to GIR who was in his dog suit "Lost his guidence chip in place of a cupcake, and now, we're lost"

"Yo G!" another voice called out.  It was Jake Long whom landed atop the Mystery Machine in his dragon form "What seems to be the problem here?" he asked as he helped GIR off the windscreen.

Nick22:
" you didn't have to jump on our windshield, you nearly caused an accident" dixie said sternly. "And My name is Dixie and this is my husband.. you're in Toon Town.. as for ffinding a guidance chip, I don't have a slightest idea where you'd find. Do you want a ride or not?' Dixie was clearly irked..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version