Beyond the Mysterious Beyond > Gamers Zone

Whatcha playin'?

(1/241) > >>

Littlefoot1616:
Hey guys!

Just like the other topic in the Silver Screen section, thought we'd do the same here. So, give us a lowdown on what you're currently gaming on, what you're trying to achieve and how well it's going.

Currently playing Darksiders. Hunting down the third boss having just been reunited with War's horse Ruin.

jedi472:
Pokemon Leafgreen. Trying to figure out if there's really any difference between it and Firered.

Littlefoot Fan:
Playing RPG Maker for the Playstation, trying to hopefully finish a game this time.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro:
DS:  Digimon Dawn

PS2:  Secret Weapons over Normandy

I think I'm over halfway finished with both of them.

Spartanguy88:
Right now I'm playing Mass Effect 2.

Just got the game a week ago and I'm addicted to it. It's far better than the first game, the combat is a whole lot better.

I actually already beat the game, but I wasn't satisfied enough with the choices I made in my first playthrough, so I'm going over it again. What's awesome is that you can transfer the data from your Commander Shepard from the first game over to the second. Not just his/her face but the decisions you made there as well. As for the romance sub-plot, you can either stick with who you hooked up with, or go after someone else.

In my first playthrough, I went with this character:

*SPOILERS: DON'T WATCH IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE GAME YET*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb7cvefzNxA

What can I say? I have a thing for alien chicks...

Everyone Else Reading This:  :bang  :blink:  <_<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version