The Land Before Time > General Land Before Time

Getting to know you - LBT Style

(1/37) > >>

Petrie.:
Yeah, the board has been here, what like six years and there is no thread like this? :p  Figured better late than never.  This should give us all the info we need about new members joining our board. :)

1.)  Most liked Land Before Time character -

2.)  Least liked Land Before Time character -

3.)  Most liked Land Before Time song -

4.)  Least liked Land Before Time song -

5.)  Most liked Land Before Time film -

6.)  Least liked Land Before Time film -

7.)  Most memorable Land Before Time moment -

Petrie.:
1.) Most liked Land Before Time character -  Petrie, because of his loyalty to his group of friends, despite his character flaws (namely his worsening grammar!).  Ducky is a close second because she honest, and willing to help and put others before herself, and that's sort of my style as well. :)

2.) Least liked Land Before Time character - I've never been fond of a lot of the supporting characters that have come and gone in LBT sequels.  The ones that are on this list are Mr. Thicknose, Rinkus and Sierra, and the Tinysauruses.

3.) Most liked Land Before Time song - Can't beat the original that started it all--If We Hold on Together.  Stick to your guns, your dreams, and work towards them and reach the reward you deserve in the end. :)

4.) Least liked Land Before Time song - Anyone who already knows me already knows the song I loathe the most - that "Lesson-songamajig" from LBT 8.  It is terrible...don't let people sing that cannot sing.

5.) Most liked Land Before Time film - The original, naturally.  Its kind of hard to top it.

6.) Least liked Land Before Time film - I suspect my least favorite is the eighth film for its unlikely plot and overall goofiness which really relegated the series to kiddie fodder.

7.) Most memorable Land Before Time moment -  This one is tough.  The most memorable one that has stuck with me is the "It Takes All Sorts" song in LBT 4.  You got me why it has stuck with me, but I believe it has to do with the clash of thought presented in the original film that was revisited when Cera couldn't accept Ali, but eventually does.  Definitely one of the better moments in the sequels.

Mumbling:
1.) Most liked Land Before Time character - I'd have to go with some combination of Ducky and Cera. Ducky is really sweet, but perhaps a bit too sweet sometimes, while Cera is a real Tomboy. I kind of love Cera for that attitude, kind of like myself sometimes :D

2.) Least liked Land Before Time character - Ruby, but that is probably since I don't like 'new' characters too much anyway. She doesn't really exist for me.

3.) Most liked Land Before Time song - I can't really make a choice between If we hold on together, Always there, bestest friends and No one has to be alone.

4.) Least liked Land Before Time song - One song I'll always skip is imaginary friends :P:

5.) Most liked Land Before Time film - 1, definitely. 10 and 8 are also high up there.

6.) Least liked Land Before Time film - umm.. 13? :D I liked two of the songs but really, that's it.

7.) Most memorable Land Before Time moment - When Guido and the gang sing One of a kind... Honestly the feeling that gives me is just pure awesomeness. That song is so true.

DarkHououmon:
1.) Most liked Land Before Time character - Chomper. The fact that he's a sharptooth makes for interesting contrast, in my opinion, with the rest of the characters. I also like the almost brotherhood bond he seems to have with Littlefoot.

2.) Least liked Land Before Time character - I don't really dislike any of the characters, but if I had to choose one, then I'll probably go with Rhett although I can't really list any reasons why.

3.) Most liked Land Before Time song - If We Hold On Together, although this song I haven't been listening to that much lately.

4.) Least liked Land Before Time song - All the sequel songs (with the exception of Who Needs You which I still kinda like). At first I did like the LBT songs and listened to them a lot, but I eventually grew sick of them and started to fast-forward through the songs. My dislike for the songs began when I heard Legend of the Lone Dinosaur. I didn't like the style it was sung in.

5.) Most liked Land Before Time film - The original one, with the 5th movie in second.

6.) Least liked Land Before Time film - The 7th movie. While the 6th movie was what began my eventual distaste towards the LBT sequel songs, I still watched it all the way through. But the 7th movie was the first LBT movie (and probably only one now that I think of it) that I actually stopped before it even finished. I did eventually finish the movie (maybe hours or days later), but I had gotten so bored of it that I didn't want to continue. Other than the rainbowfaces being aliens at the end, I can't really say what it was about the film I didn't like. Maybe it was the pacing. Maybe it was the dialogue. Maybe I wasn't interested in Pterano and those two flyers. I'm not sure. All I can say for sure is that it was the only LBT movie that I had shut off the first time I watched it before it finished.

7.) Most memorable Land Before Time moment - I have a hard time picking one scene, but if I have to pick, then I'd say the final fight against Sharptooth in the original movie.

The Great Valley Guardian:
1.) Most liked Land Before Time character - For me, its going to be Spike. Just for the fact that he's the most laid back, and easy going member of the Gang. That and he likes to eat...kinda like me. :p

2.) Least liked Land Before Time character - I'd have to choose Rhett simply for the fact that he lied to Ali. I mean come on, if you're going to lie at least make it sound possible!

3.) Most liked Land Before Time song - Its a tie between If We Hold On Together, and Family in #8

4.) Least liked Land Before Time song -  :anger Oops Eeps....enough said.

5.) Most liked Land Before Time film - The original will always be on the top of the list, but a very close second would be #'s 8, 10 and 12

6.) Least liked Land Before Time film - 13 Despite the fact that Cuba Gooding Jr. did the voice of one of the yellowbellies.

7.) Most memorable Land Before Time moment - The final scene where the Gang finds the Great Valley...it always brings a tear to my eye.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version