The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dragon's Lair movie is coming!

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dragon-s-lair-returns#/

Don Bluth successfully got a silver screen adaptation of Dragon's Lair funded through IndiGogo.

Best part, there's a contest to raise funding and winner gets a box set of Bluth's films autographed, including the original Land Before Time!

NEW CONTEST!!! Now is your chance to own all of Don Bluth & Gary Goldman's movies on DVD signed!! Whoever raises the most funding through referrals wins the signed box set of 12 DVDs!! Anyone can WIN!!!! We will update you every 12 hours who is in the lead!!

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Holy crap that prize is awesome!!  :!  :DD  :DD

I don't know what I could possibly do to get any significant amount of fundraising to have a hope but wow is that awesome!

Truttle

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Wonder how they got permission to use artwork from NIMH or All Dogs and sell cells and posters with these on them?

I don't really care for Dragon's Lair so color me not interested, but I do wish them the best.  DVDs though...why not blu-rays of those that have been released?  I think six of those have a blu-ray release: Anastasia, An American Tail, All Dogs Go to Heaven, Land Before Time, Secret of NIMH, Thumbelina.