The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What I've been up to.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So, what have I been up to that is taking up SO much time?

Time for you all to know.

You see the fact is that my current job is going down the drain.  They've made too many mistakes with their budget, along with a number of other things, and unless something miraculous happens with the economy soon, the store will have to be shut down.

The worst thing is that they don't realize this yet and it's going to hit them hard.  So, I've been taking steps to prepare for this.

I've been busy setting myself up to work online and make a living off of it.  Now, I know what you're thinking; I'm not smart enough to do it.  That this is a mistake for me.  You're wrong.

I know PLENTY of methods, understand which are legal and what CAN work.  Affiliates, eBooks, Adwords and Adsense, auctioning items and more.  I know it all.  Heck, I'm already set up with the auctioning items deal with all the crap I don't want anymore and the fact that I have envelopes of multiple sizes lying around the house.  I just need to figure out which auction site is best to start with. (Note that unless it's something I KNOW I can make BIG off of, I'm avoiding eBay.)

I've got plenty of ideas for eBooks.  I just need to choose which to start with.

As for Affiliates, I've already gotten started by joining the most popular forums on the net. (Joining popular forums is quite the important factor in making it work.) After I get a good feel of those places, I'll be able to get everything set up there.

Any other ideas I'm not at all set up with yet, but the three I've listed is what I want to get started on first.

Aside from that, I've been busy trying to catch up with my fanfiction.  The truth is that I couldn't even get the story for that contest going so I gave up on it.  I'm back to doing my other fanfictions and hope to have new chapters up soon.

Yeah so I've been busy.

Well, it's late now so I'm going to bed.  Just wanted to let you all know what I've been up to.

So, I'll see ya later!

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I've been busy setting myself up to work online and make a living off of it. Now, I know what you're thinking; I'm not smart enough to do it. That this is a mistake for me. You're wrong.
Well, with all the stuff I saw you put on youtube, I thought the exact opposite. I believe you are very intelligent, not just from what I see of yours but from what I read from you here as well. You always seem to know what you're doing or talking about, especially with the electronic stuff. In fact, with the way you show yourself, I assumed you already did do a lot of online work. I'm sure if you made a living there you would do great! Especially since you don't make a living there right now yet you still do great in that area. You're computer whiz, I saw that not long after coming here. The only people who think you're not cut out for that kind of work simply don't see or read what you do. I see your work and it impresses me greatly. I encourage you do what you love but also what you're good at. No worries here though since the internet covers both of those. Best of luck on your career, but knowing you, you won't really need. Later!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good luck on what you want to do.  Proceed with caution and do research and such so you have information, and maybe others you can trust if you need others help.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Better to be safe than sorry, so be prepared.  Unless you're doing or going into healthcare work or any other profession that is very short-staffed, it's pretty much hard to find employment right now :anger.  On another note, you're much more intelligent than ya give yourself credit for.  Well, good luck with whatever happens ;).